cpc

2nd Marriage with consent from living 1st wife

Advocate

Murugaiya ji,

I want to ask you one thing here. Whether the person wants a baby or a second wife? We have answered the position about second marriage. But if you really want a child, I suggest one should legally adopt a child and give a decent life. It is a noble gesture to give life to an abondened kid rather than having second marriage and inviting complications and fights ragarding property.

Total likes : 1 times

suchitra

with due respect i differ on this. This is a contract between two persons and is legal contract. No provisions are yet made out to say that it is illegal contract and therefore if what is not declared as illegal is to be considered as legal and further if there is no specific act to cover some acts then that acts is governed by general law and here in this case is that of contract Act.

Under contract act, any agreement unless it is not void are valid agreement. Further under the medical science this is common practice followed so it is universal practice getting legal approval .

thnx for u r comments and i think with open discussion ve can improve our visualisation in respect of any subject

adv ramesh chheda- Mumbai

Advocate

Ramesh ji,

Thanks for your opinion. After going through your views, I did some search and now came with the following findings. With the introduction of Assisted Reproductive Technology (Regulation) Bill and Rules, 2008, which legalises commercial sarrogacy, stating that sarrogate mother may recieve monetory compensation for carrying the child in addition to health care and treatment expenses during pregnancy.

Total likes : 1 times

suchitra ,

rather i must thank u to provide me such an important information and helping me to update with this issue.

let us interact from time to time and keep updating ourself.

Let me provide u one more clue about law. I have define law as nothing but a logic. So to  be more powerful practicing lawyer, improve upon your logical power, in turn, automatically u will be fine with u r subject. This is my personnel opinion and i belive there may be different view on it . One more additional tip - if u wish to be expert at logic than learn any computer language and programming through the said language.

Thnx a lot for sharing an important imformation and for taking great pain in serching for relevant information. 

with regards

adv ramesh chheda - Mumbai

We wholeheartedly thank all the partcipants for their valuable contributions and throwing light on this sensitive social issue. 

ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR

OK,  WE INFORMED THE  TOTAL LEGAL ANLES FROM THE ACTS GOVERNED UR POST AND OUR EXPERIENCE OF LEGAL WORKS&VARIOUS INTERPRETATIONS OF LAW

Legal Advisor

Bigamy is not permissible in our country except for Mohammadans. The people of other communities can suggest the Govt to legalise bigamy in certain circumstances.

My dear Mr. Murugaiya the suggestion given by Ms. Suchitra is the best one.  You can accede to that only instead of living complicated life after marrying second wife.  The legal position is, if the first wife gives her consent for another marriage, you cannot be booked for bigamy.  you can escape for that offence only; but not from the complicated life andhence please adopt achild andlive happily.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x