Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ananya rai (student)     28 February 2014

Registered marriage

Dear Learned Members,

I belong to the state of Gujarat, while my fiance belongs to the State of Bihar. My query is, whether we can legally get married in any other State, for Eg: Delhi, Mumbai, etc. Also whether A lawyer can get us married legally or do we have to opt for the process in the Court and also the expenditure that will be incurred in the process

Your advice in the given matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Ananya

Learning

4 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     28 February 2014

You can get your marriage registered under Special Marriage Act from your place or his place.  This is a simple procedure where you can avoid the services of the advocate, if you want.  If you have any problems in this procedure and if both of you belong to Hindus, you can go for Arya Samaj Marriage, where all the expenses go not more than 15,000/-.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 February 2014

Arya samaj and spending thousands of rupees also not required. Simply you can get marriage at marriage registrar office. 

ananya rai (student)     28 February 2014

Sir, can you tell me the procedure for the same, Since we are getting married against our parents wishes and it is necessary to get married on a shorter notice. Kindly guide us in the matter

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 February 2014

Both of you file an application at marriage registrar office at your location with identity of both of you with colour photos.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register