Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can power of attorney is valid for divorce

Page no : 2

padminidevi (lawyer)     05 November 2013

pls let me know the relevant sc jugments sir

m.saideswara Rao (Advocate)     19 August 2015

yes it is possible on this aspect varios high court have suppoted that can General Power of Attorny holder can also file marital cases, very recently Hon'ble High Court of A.P. also passed judgement as it is GPA is maintainable.

so you may start your affert, then it will leads.

virender bagga (general manager)     25 September 2016

i will appreciate if lawyers intimate about judgements passed in cr 125 were POAwas allowed.

rgds

vps bagga

ammu   01 August 2018

I am fighting a divorce case in which my NRI husband went back to USA and  has never returned India since last 3.5 years . I filed for divorce after one and half year after waiting for 1.5 years. But court has accepted a POWER OF ATTORNEY MADE 10 YEARS BEFORE MARRIAGE FOR A LAND TRANSACTION THOUGH WE OBJECTED ON THE fifth hearing date.

Then hereafter there was no hearings in my case for next 1 year.

So we filed objection to his power of attorney when we got a hearing, there after also no hearings in this case.

Fed up by the delay we filed for IA for hearing, no hearing in that except that we saw one day PoA holder visiting the judge in her office and hence forth we got an order after a month IA is disposed.

Some facts i need to tell the diivorce petition i have filed is against SON of an influential retired District Judge.

Fed up all these i moved Honourable High Court but now FAMILY Court sent report wthat we never objected PoA and IA was disposed after hearing.

I wish to ask WHY HAVE FAMILY COURT SENT A FALSE REPORT to HC OR IS THE LAW DIFFERENT  where the petitioner is a AAM ADMI and opposite party A JUDGE:S SON?

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     29 March 2019

My friends

please see the judgment of KERALA HIGH COURT DT. 19-03-2019, IN  Mat Appeal. No. 470/2010 In the matter of MOHAN  VS  AJITHA.  It is a Division Bench judgment. If any body wants a copy  please  send your mailing address to my mail ID.  ditty33379@rediffmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register