Share More

Pending divorce case, want to remarry!

Page no : 2

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     19 April 2014

IPC came into existance in 1860.

dont think that u can defeat the provisions

forget ur FUNNY ideas.

LEGAL-CIVIL CRIMINAL (SENIOR ADVUCATE. skjadvt@gmail.com)     19 April 2014

Mr   Roy  you  said  you  have  GONE   and   NOW  come back  what  is the  mystery.

THOSE   DAYS  ARE GONE  NOW  FOR AN ACCUSED  AND  CONVERTED  PERSON TO GET A WILLING  SPOUSE

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     19 April 2014

Oblivious knowledge cannot be sufficient to throw mud upon the full gown Expert. Before criticizing any body one must think twice whether or not he has studied case laws up to date. In persuant to my previous post one must consider the scope of Ss494 and 496 IPC together and must go through the ratio followed by the Rajasthan High Court in the case of Kailash Singh  vs. Priti reported in Criminal Law Journal, 1982 at page-1005. 

Danny (Jr. Officer)     22 October 2014

Yes, Thanks for your valuable suggestion. There are very very few lawyer who show the right way by getting deep into the case study. I have decided to give my wife One Year of time to understand the life of a wife/ mother/ daughter-in-law, cause she is not a minor anymore & come back to me within that period.

Else at the end of  the period I will bring one 2nd wife as a Nurse for my parents (in the view of the Court) cause I think my 1st duty is towards my parents' health & peace.

And for the court, she will be paid a consolidated salary by my father from His income from house property. But for my family & relatives She will be my Wife & have all respect & rights.

Please suggest me for the view towards my duty.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register