Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amol (Executive)     14 January 2014

Cousin not repaying

Dear sir,

I lend my cousin on his request an amount of 1L in mar 13 on his verbal assurance of repaying in month or a 2. i transferred by NEFT from my account to his. After taking followups about everyday he repayed me on 12-09-2013, that too 60K. He deposited the cheque in nov 13, but it was not deposited by his bank for 22 days and was credited back in his account. then  he tried NEFT but that too took 25 days and was again credited back to his account. he then made demand draft and courired me, but that too did not reached me. he then sent cheque by other courier whose status can be checked by internet. it shows different location.

i request you to please guide me on this. the interesting part is he is bank manager. i even tried to file a police complaint but the cop there told me such cases cannot be reported instead advised to send a notice to him. was the cop right?

Learning

1 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     15 January 2014

Either there should be a problem with your bank A/C or his bank A/c, take up this matter with the concerned bank manager, and mark a copy to his higher authorities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register