Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manu (advocate)     14 January 2014

Registration

Sirs/Mams,

one of my clients want to sell a building whcih consists of his shop in the ground floor and his house in the first floor. can he sell the same under single deed of sale?

pls furnish the format of the sale deed under which both residential and commercial premises have been sold out.

Thanking You.

Learning

5 Replies

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     14 January 2014

Assuming that it is not an appartment and not registered under the appartment nor it is a registered soceity house. Then you have to sell the entire property to the same person means the whole land.

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     14 January 2014

Assuming that it is not an appartment and not registered under the appartment nor it is a registered soceity house. Then you have to sell the entire property to the same person means the whole land.

Prashant Deshpande (Sr Excutive)     14 January 2014

Hello,

I purchased a resale flat in pune in 2011, The first buyer bought it from Builder, The agreement between builder and first buyer is correct but while doing registration the Haveli issued Index II with error in survey number , after that I bought it from the first buyer while doing sale deed , I obtained Title search report from my advocate but he has made the title search report with wrong surve number which was appered in Index II, then same has been reflected in my Sale deed with buyer , now I have follwing questions

1) If I need to correction deed do I need to pay stam duty if yes then how much

2) If I need to correction deed do I need to pay registration charges if yes then how much

3) Do I need to correct the sale deed along with a) Index II of my first buyer with Builder & b) my Index II with first Buyer.

4) Currently the person from whom i bought the flat , he live in US not in India?

4) All this has happned because my advocate made wrong title search report, In this case can I recover the charges from my advocate and filecase aginst him?

please help me , I think I am in big troble 

Prashant Deshpande -9765605539

Prashant Deshpande (Sr Excutive)     14 January 2014

Hello,

I purchased a resale flat in pune in 2011, The first buyer bought it from Builder, The agreement between builder and first buyer is correct but while doing registration the Haveli issued Index II with error in survey number , after that I bought it from the first buyer while doing sale deed , I obtained Title search report from my advocate but he has made the title search report with wrong surve number which was appered in Index II, then same has been reflected in my Sale deed with buyer , now I have follwing questions

1) If I need to correction deed do I need to pay stam duty if yes then how much

2) If I need to correction deed do I need to pay registration charges if yes then how much

3) Do I need to correct the sale deed along with a) Index II of my first buyer with Builder & b) my Index II with first Buyer.

4) Currently the person from whom i bought the flat , he live in US not in India?

4) All this has happned because my advocate made wrong title search report, In this case can I recover the charges from my advocate and filecase aginst him?

please help me , I think I am in big troble 

Prashant Deshpande -9765605539

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     15 January 2014

please advise it by from developement  authority....

regards,

avadhesh 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register