LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajendra (na)     13 January 2014

Cid enquiry

Hello All, Case:498A & DP ACT 3,4 STATUS:charge sheet filed and attended court 1 hearing DVC:from District women and child welfare its transfered to Court..... Simple story: My wife is a female impotent and her father's sister husband is a DRO(DIstrict Revenue officer) and my 498A case has been filed in the same town... He met SP twice along with her and transfered this complaint to police station and it got registered.... after that DVC launched in Protection officer offce and a Lady lawyer presented there....... we got a notice to attend in protection officer office and we challenged my wife to a medical test in the govt hospital.......SHe didn't attended and we told protection officer and the lawyer since she is not a lday she didn't attended so please close the case..... they told they will clse the case and the DRO threatned them and forced them to transfer the case to court.... Now my question is 1.Is it possible to launch a petition in high court on protection officer and lawyer who are in District women and child development agency? 2.Is it possible to file a petition in High court ordering a CID enquiry on DRO for all his involment in 498A case? Any other suggestions would be helpful.........

Learning

1 Replies

rajendra (na)     13 January 2014

Hello All,

Case:498A & DP ACT 3,4

DVC:from District women and child welfare its transfered to Court.....

Simple story: My wife is a female impotent and her father's sister husband is a DRO(DIstrict Revenue officer) and my 498A case has been filed in the same town...

He met SP twice along with her and transfered this complaint to police station and it got registered....

after that DVC launched in Protection officer offce and a Lady lawyer presented there.......

we got a notice to attend in protection officer office and we challenged my wife to a medical test in the govt hospital.......

SHe didn't attended and we told protection officer and the lawyer since she is not a lday she didn't attended so please close the case.....

they told they will clse the case and the DRO threatned them and forced them to transfer the case to court....

Now my question is

1.Is it possible to launch a petition in high court on protection officer and lawyer who are in District women and child development agency? 2.Is it possible to file a petition in High court ordering a CID enquiry on DRO for all his involment in 498A case? Any other suggestions would be helpful.........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register