Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting for my brother (HR)     09 January 2014

Success story on 498a fights

Hi Guys, my 498a fighters...,

I was very much interested to know about success of our fighters... Please share your exp on 498a case only.

Did you got divorce, mcd, won case, able to frustate your 498a wife.. any exp small incident or success that made you feel that you made your mark while fighting against 498a case.

Your replys will help to motivate others to keep fighting for right, as well learn new things

From A Sister

Learning

15 Replies

Raja_498a Victim (Manager)     09 January 2014

Hi,

If there are no injuries and medical reports attached then there is no conviction.

Also in India conviction rate is as low as 2%. Most of the cases end in compromise either by divorce or monetary settlement.

Cases run 2 to 3 yrs depends on pendency.

Recently my friend got acquittal from 498a and divorce is almost close. They r going for settlement for 5 Lakhs.

Initial demand was 20 laks, since my friend won 498a, they came down to 5 lakhs.

In any case it is difficult to proove beyond reasonable doubt that husband harrassed wife.

Until and unless there injuries to wife and medical reports available and incident reported on the same day and neighbours as witness, then only conviction possible.

So don't worry much on 498a if there are no injuries to her.

Most of the time nealy 2 Yrs Judges will not take up cases and gives time for settlement.

Almost all 99.99%, once 498a is filed it is end of married life. Wife cannot force husband to come and listen to her by filing false cases.

So don't worry.

fighting back (exec)     09 January 2014

what cases are filed against your brother. and is the opposite party ready for a compromise?

fighting for my brother (HR)     10 January 2014

498a and other DV, maintainence cases with 3-4 sections.. they are silent from 6 months but no response or call from their end.

Good Human (consultant)     11 January 2014

Dear Fighters, I would like to share some of my strategieswhich could help others. 1 498A, 406, 506, dp3/4 filed in April 2011 against me, , mother and sister. 2.Got AB for all even before FIR. 3.Contacted IO ,gave statement. 4.IO investigated and closed FIR as "Mistake of Facts". 5.Ex wife filed protest petition. 6.Magistrate did not take accept it. 7.Magistrate transferred. 8.Ex wife filed a fresh Pvt complaint. 9.I went to Hc and got stay for all proceedings. 10.Quash proceedings are on. Nearly three years now. Opp.party had exhausted all ammunition and extremely frustrated now.
2 Like

deleted

deleted

deleted

Dear Fighters, I would like to share some of my strategieswhich could help others. 1 498A, 406, 506, dp3/4 filed in April 2011 against me, , mother and sister. 2.Got AB for all even before FIR. 3.Contacted IO ,gave statement. 4.IO investigated and closed FIR as "Mistake of Facts". 5.Ex wife filed protest petition. 6.Magistrate did not take accept it. 7.Magistrate transferred. 8.Ex wife filed a fresh Pvt complaint. 9.I went to Hc and got stay for all proceedings. 10.Quash proceedings are on. Nearly three years now. Opp.party had exhausted all ammunition and extremely frustrated now.
1 Like

deleted

Apologies for repeated posts.

fighting for my brother (HR)     14 January 2014

thanks @good human... even in my case IO was agreed that it is false case but he cant closed the case. Which location?

naives (Manager)     03 November 2014

Thanks for the update, it is really supportive...girl's side has already filed 498 against us too...surprisingly only against two of us three sisters...who are not even in the country...May God support us and May the world see that still not all the time Liars win...and may the pimp fathers of such daughters learn permanent lessons...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register