Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek (no)     12 December 2013

Fake dowry demand case

Hi,

I have a problem of fake case of dowry demand the matter is that

Before 3 months by the our known reference four persons come to our home for talking to my father about my marriage and take details about me after that they fix a date to meet me and also to see me.

then they come on that day and see me and after my meeting they said that this is ok from our side.

and ask us for to see the girl then we give a date to him to see the girl .

then we see the girl on that day  then we said ok from our side.

we decide verbally a fix date for marriage.

after some time we said that please do the first rasam like teekaa of me (boy Acceptance rasam Ladka Apnana)  but Before that  they come to our home and said that we will do that but you will pay us all the amount of girls study.

they did no rasam and also we did no any rasam (No any engagement done).

then we did inquiry about that persons then we found that they are not good persons and criminal type also.

we refused him to marry then they said that they fixed the marriage halls and all the things and they demand us for the money for their expenditure. and black mail us for the money other wise they will do case on us.

we refused to give them money then they did FIR in their home police station for fixing the marriage and demanding the dowry for the marriage and also claim their fake expenditure money.

now the FIR report comes from their police station to our  local police station and report by them is fixing marriage and after their expenditure Demanding dowry  they claim money also on us.

our whole family members name present in the FIR . i afraid now what can i do now my father is in govt. job so i afraid about father's job because of this condition.

what can in do now how to solve it and what can i do the first step now how to go further.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     12 December 2013

Consult a good local lawyer with the FIR and the facts with all the details. Talk with the mediator who helped in fixing the marriage and try to end the matter amicably if possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register