Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UN will treat caste discrimination as human rights violation

Page no : 4

(Guest)

Typing correction;

"Each individual is a freedom, an unknown freedom.  It is impossible to predict, impossible to expect.  One has to live in awareness and in understanding." - OSHO

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Renuka Gupta
"
Ram Samudreji

Something about the book "Why I am not a Hindu". Kancha Iiaiah is the author of the book. The book was heavily in demand and many times ran out of stock...

WHY I AM NOT A HINDU:

A Sudra Critique of Hindutva Philosophy, Culture and Political Economy

by Kancha Ilaiah
"

Madam, if you have a copy of this Book, will you please mention the address of the publisher? 

(Guest)

Dear Adv. Kushan Vyas and Adv. Narsimha,

What wrong was posted by me in the following thread or what wrong you have posted dears?

Why this thread is deleted? Who is this person in LCI editing team?? Is any of his relative’s name was posted here as corruption accused???

Where is this thread gone? - “List here the names of corruption accused”

(1)   Sahara Mumbai News Channel - Rsupees 23 lacks cash found on raid at the residence of Adarsh Society Scam accused P. V. Deshmuka, IAS. His name is in FIR with Ramanand Tiwari (suspended State Information Commissioner of Greater Mumbai) and his son Dr. Vikas Ramanand Tiwari, Ashok Chavan (Dismissed Chief Minister of Maharashtra) and 9 other government officers.

(2)   Another news on every news channels - Dismissed Telecommunication Minister A. Raja is arrested today by CBI in 2G Spectrum scam case.

(3)   Suresh Kalmadi is dismissed from the post of Chairman of CWG Organising Committee.

Friends post here news and information of accused persons in corruption cases and give a serial number in continuation viz. (4), (5), (6)… so that a list will be available here and people can identify that who are the anti-national corrupt people.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register