LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     29 September 2009

Attention all top 30 members of the LCI forum

Dear LCI Members, I would like to send a humble gifts to all the top LCI 30 members as of today as a souvenir from Nagaland, so please send me your home address for delivering the ppresents. I shasll be anxiously waiting for you to send me your address.

Learning

31 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     29 September 2009

GOOD THINGMENT,I APPRECIATE UR INTIATIVE & ENCOURAGEMENT

Manish Singh (Advocate)     29 September 2009

Dear Sir,

the move is really appreciable..

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     29 September 2009

Mr. Assumi, m really short of words of appreciation for u....i dont know from where u ve concieved this idea, but all the members shall be highly thankful to u for this kind gesture.

even though most of the active members are living quite apart from each other but this portal has brought us so close to each other that we can not say out day complete without spending some time on LCI....its more like a family now.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     29 September 2009

Really appreciable ! This will bring the members closer  to each other and will strengthen the feeling as being family members. 

- Dr. V.N. Tripathi,     Mb.No.: 9839527421

Residence:

A1/249, Badri Awas Yojna, Rasulabad,

P.O. Teliar gunj , Allahabad, 

U.P., INDIA

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     29 September 2009

Thanks for your encouragement sir

Thanks. I thought of getting information from other parts of country.

Thanks to you and LCI for providing you this oppurtunity

Thanks for our Admin Y.Prakash 

Shree. ( Advocate.)     29 September 2009

Please accept my sincere thanks for the lovely gift idea. First the  thought of  the gift made me wonder!!!!!!!!

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     29 September 2009

Sir, My heartly thanks to you. My Address: Rajeev S Vadrali, Advocate, K.C.Rani Raod, GADAG (Karnataka) 582 101

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     29 September 2009

Thank you for your concern, here is my address Jithendra.H.J No.MIG.9, 1st Main, 4th cross, Kuvempunagara, Hassan-573201 Karnatka Cell:9448544452

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     30 September 2009

Dear Assumi

This is a good and lovable approach. Let me tell to admin why can't  LCI convene a conference of the 30 to meet and interact and to make a healthy friendship all over the country. Every body will cooperate and show their mind to LCI.

My address K.C. Suresh, Advocate, Opp. Sub Court, Kavumpady Road, Muvattupuzha ,Kerala.

Thank you very much. With Love KC

Ghanshyam Adv. (Practicing Advocate)     30 September 2009

Really a great idea. Thanks Mr Assumi.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     30 September 2009

wow yr idea superb.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     30 September 2009

Thank You Mr Assumi

YVVRAO Advocate  1-7-1300 5th Road Advocates Colony Hanmakonda Warangal AP 506 001

Shree. ( Advocate.)     30 September 2009

Dear KCS Sir,

I Guess there isn't much interest from Admin Side! ok well  we can just flew that kite to see if the wind would pick it up.

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     01 October 2009

Dear Shree, If the administration keeping mum let them keep so for the entire life time or they have to give me an answer Yes or No or Can't at this ttime or wait we will see. Curtsy requires so Shree. How ever even without that we can have a gettogether of our own. We all are income generating group. If the adminstration is silent we will think about a cnference

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register