Suitable anti virus.

Student

sir,

you can download avast from http://www.avast.com/eng/programs.html or you may try www.filehippo.com/ 

Simply downloading the files doesn't show the icon, also you have to install it then you will be able to see its icon ! You may want to check where you have downloaded (may be downloads folder under program files) these executable files then try to install it in a particular destination folder and see how it works !

Today my computer engineer came . since problem had disappeared after restoring, he did nothing except to installing Hindi font and DVD player.  after that  previous problem was re occurring and also  a suspicious site  with blank pages is opening  automatically . I again restored the system in yesterday’s date thereafter it is working.

Thereafter I installed  avast . It scanned the files thoroughly and reported that c file is infected with win 32 trojen .  It gave several options in which I pressed key  for  “delete all”.  Now, the system is working with new problems :  1.  reporting a malware 2. automatically opening a suspicious  site with blank pages .

Note : This thread also  gives a picture as to how competent and honest computer professionals we have ! Aforesaid engineer  belongs to broadband team and was recommended to me by BSNL authorities. So far my system is concerned, I bought it under assurance and belief that everything including windows is genuine.

Hi

Dr. V.N. Tripathi ji......

I am Naresha form Tamil Nadu... In my openion ....Antivirus programe is not a full security for your system. You must always update Microsoft updates for your OS and Trorjon  Remover, Spyware Remover, Adware & Maleware Remover and also Windows Defender which is a Microsoft Product and also you have to update these programs always.

Naresha

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS     |    x