Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh (sales)     22 November 2013

Passport: criminal case if not convicted

Dear Members,

Case: My uncle has registered a PC (Public complaint) on me directly in court for asking my father for forged signature to withdraw money from bank acoount of uncle and according to direction of court Police have verified the details and have came to conclusion that the PC is not valid or complaint is incorect and have submitted the B false report in court. But since then my uncle has neither responded to court summons nor appeared in court further. Because of this PC is pending since 2009. Also till date I have not received any summons/notice to appear in court or to police station.

My advocate states that the case has not been yet stood in court of law and you are not convicted. Police have not booked me for any criminal charges. You can apply for passport

Query: In such case is it ok if apply for passport? Do I need to take permission from High court? What needs to be done to close the above case.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 November 2013

No problem. you were not convicted yet. No need to take any permission from the court. You can apply for passport. Only you have to submit written statement copy  to the police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register