LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N . M . HANSI (SrTOA(P)GradeIII)     25 September 2009

Tale of Unjustice

1.  That I am fighting for justice for last six years to bring on book those are responsible to compel my son Ashish Hansi B.Com L.L.B who was to appear in I A S preliminary exam-2003 on 18.05.2003 but committed suicide on 20.02.2003, with threatening through mobile number 9417099995.

2. That 9417099995 was seen in message box of his mobile 9417001615 but on my application to GMT Distt. Ludhiana dated 15.04.2003 for supply of i/c sms and voicemails w.e.f. 02.11.2002 to 28.02.2003 but no reply was given .till date.

3. That upon my second application dated 28.07.2003 to GMT Distt. Ludhiana to supply me name and address of mobile holder 9417099995 which was in detail calls list but was not related to us, reply of which is even still awaited .

4. That I approached from President of India to Chief Minister of Punjab during Sangat Darshan but in vain, neither BSNL intimated about appropriate actions as directed by higher authorities on my petitions nor did Punjab Police register my case for investigation to bring culprits on book concealing identity of mobile holder 9417099995 as such my case is hushed up from both sides.

Learning

7 Replies

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     25 September 2009

Res. Hansi Ji

from the content of your post it is clear that you have made lot of efforts but all in vain. My advice is that 

1. You should approach the court by making an application u/s 156(3) CrPC detailing and annexing -your letter to BSNL, CM, President of India etc. also mentioning that police has not registered case aginst holder of mobile no. as mentioned by you

2. On your application court shall make appropriate order  either instructing the area police to investivate and report.

3. You should specifically mentioned any reasons known to you which led to suicide of you son.

N . M . HANSI (SrTOA(P)GradeIII)     25 September 2009

Thank you Sanjeev Kumar I have bitter experience of Advocates , one advocate on fake affidavit of police in reply withdraw case under some unknown pressures in Punjab and Haryana High Court and second well known international human rights activist has no sympathy but to get higher fee under pressures left my case without soliciting justice from High cout as such to whom be trusted ?

(Guest)

Hansi ji, I agree with sanjeev Kumar ji's view.

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     26 September 2009

Res. Hansi Ji

Nothing can be more bitter than suicide of your son. Good or bad are part of life. you may meet good people or you may meet bad. Meeting one does not eliminate other catogory. I agree there are persons who can enjoy your pain. But do not worry. Get in touch with good document writer who can draft your plaint. Pleas do not be afraid of that pliant is to be submitted in court. Please write your plaint in simple language and true facts and let the court interpret it in its own way.

For example even in SC simple post card complaints has been entertained as PIL.

Have faith in Judiciary.

(Guest)

Hansi ji, Go ahead. Do not spare them because it is negligence of their duties.

N . M . HANSI (SrTOA(P)GradeIII)     18 October 2009

Originally posted by :N . M . HANSI
"  
  1.  That I am fighting for justice for last six years to bring on book those are responsible to compel my son Ashish Hansi B.Com L.L.B who was to appear in I A S preliminary exam-2003 on 18.05.2003 but committed suicide on 20.02.2003, with threatening through mobile number 9417099995.

2. That 9417099995 was seen in message box of his mobile 9417001615 but on my application to GMT Distt. Ludhiana dated 15.04.2003 for supply of i/c sms and voicemails w.e.f. 02.11.2002 to 28.02.2003 but no reply was given .till date.

3. That upon my second application dated 28.07.2003 to GMT Distt. Ludhiana to supply me name and address of mobile holder 9417099995 which was in detail calls list but was not related to us, reply of which is even still awaited .

4. That I approached from President of India to Chief Minister of Punjab during Sangat Darshan but in vain, neither BSNL intimated about appropriate actions as directed by higher authorities on my petitions nor did Punjab Police register my case for investigation to bring culprits on book concealing identity of mobile holder 9417099995 as such my case is hushed up from both sides.
"

There is cofusion either orders of C I C will not effect upon criminal case ?

N . M . HANSI (SrTOA(P)GradeIII)     02 November 2009

"

"

"

There is cofusion either orders of C I C will not effect upon criminal case ?

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register