LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhindra (Accountant)     15 November 2013

Can we put case on them

Can we re-open the c case after judgement  also?, after some year?  in relation forcing me to marry my mama's daughter so i rejected so that purpose they given complaint on us and judgement is happen our side, sir, actually we are not did anything then also given complaint on us, at that time we are working in office that came in CC camera, police came to office and from office only they arrested to us, i told so many times that i am not did any thing, but they not listened simply started beating, & they putted on this case like IPC 1860 (U/s,341,34,504,323,354,506(2)), in FIR copy they  are shows we are arrested in hotel actually they are arrested from office. and next day we got bail sir, in all news paper came our matter sir, i written letter to SP about matter but in police station police again shouted to us like why you written letter to SP, wait again i will fit in another case purposely . sir we have proof that we are  working in office that time in CC camera  & after completion case,

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhindra (Accountant)     21 November 2013

Can we put case on them?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register