Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adnan (1234)     31 October 2013

Plz guide

Dear Sir / Ma'am,

Presently i am pursuing CA IPCC and B.Com 3rd year. I have great interest in LAW Field but i don't have any knowledge that which area of Law to prefer or Which exams I have to qualify, Which entrance exam to clear etc.
Can anyone here sought out my confusions.Please guide.
Regards,

Adnan

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     31 October 2013

There is no choice of area in LL.B. course.  You have to study all the subjects.  After completition you can do LL.M. there you will get choice.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 October 2013

already you are studying commercial laws and income tax act, sales tax acts, customs acts,etc. Put concentration on these laws and help to people by completing C.A. 

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     02 November 2013

If you wan to join in LLB course, you go to a nearst Law College in your Area and get all the information about joining. First you need to write Entrance Test. If you get rank in the said test, you can eligible to get seat in a college of your choice. The course is for a period of 3 years. Rest of the things, will know later. No problem for it. 

BAALASUBRAMANNYAMM (Advocate)     02 November 2013

If you wan to join in LLB course, you go to a nearst Law College in your Area and get all the information about joining. First you need to write Entrance Test. If you get rank in the said test, you can eligible to get seat in a college of your choice. The course is for a period of 3 years. Rest of the things, will know later. No problem for it. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 November 2013

agreed                             

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register