Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can I Fight my case without lawyer ?

Page no : 2

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     23 September 2009

except where oath and verification is requir you can fight  a case without any lawyer.

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     25 September 2009

Mr Chamku

There is no restriction in fighting case by party in person even in supreme court.From your content it appears that you are educated. Read the books of cyber law. In court  speak and present the arguments in simple language. How the court interpret in legal language pls leave it to court.

Do not worry. go ahead

1 Like

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     25 September 2009

Chamku,

You can fight you case up to supreme cour. If you are educated you can read cyber law books.If you haven't books you can down load bare acts & study it you will succed.Don't loose your  patiance.Every thing is possible' be possitive go ahead best luck.

prabhakar shetty (Advocate-9448840083)     03 October 2009

Mr.Chamku,

If you have become  well versed in cyber laws, you  can hire a young lawyer who knows court procedures for a moderate fee,offer to guide hm in the speiufic matters, and attend every hearing, you can argue and probably win the case too. There is absolutely no bar in arguing as a ' party in person' till you reach SC. I know one medical doctor in Chikmagalur who ,in order to defend and evict encroachers into his vast premises abondened his profession, studied law- did law graduation, enrolled and is agruing his cases, though it was not necessary to all these. ( in facrt he was my colleague for a brief period teaching medical jurisprudence in the same college where I  also taught. Possible, best of luck.

SANJEEV KUMAR (STUDENT)     04 October 2009

Mr Shetty is absolutely right.

ulhas hejib (service as a judge)     04 October 2009

YES AS A PARTY IN PERSON YOU CAN. NO LAW SAYS THAT UNLESS YOU ENGAGE LAWYER YOU CAN NOT FIGHT FOR YOUR CASE

U B HEJIB

Sanjeev Singh (IT Manager)     26 June 2010

Dear All

I want to know that can i fight the LAC case without lawyer and what is the formalities i can complete for it

"   "

Mohan Kumar (Legal Assistant)     17 July 2010

Hi,

To take up a technical case like Cyber Crime, mere circumstance evidence and the clause backing up to the evidence provide is enough to proove, So If you got that technical ability go ahead.

Regards

Mohan, Law Student

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     17 July 2010

Be a law graduate to fight your own case in HC and SC? Need further elucidation.

Parag Shinde (Lawyer)     06 August 2012

A friend of yours who is not lawyer can also fight your case.
Harishankar Rastogi vs Girdhari Sharma And Anr on 13 March, 1978 Equivalent citations: 1978 AIR 1019, 1978 SCR (3) 493

Chaitanya (CPA)     06 November 2012

can i fight my own case in respect to land reforms infront of Assistant comissioner, headquarter assistant and infront of karnataka appleate tribunal, please tell the section of this right if its allowed in the constitution of India.

Chaitanya (CPA)     06 November 2012

I really cannot afford a lawyer, please give me legal tips in this case.

I own a 4.5 acres of land, my farmer had filed form 7A in year 1999 saying he was tenant at time of land reforms were introduced, still the case is infront of appleate tribunal, and this is only ancesteral the property i own, please give me some tips so that  i can weaken my opposite lawyer.

Thanks in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register