Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudeep (ssdsda)     22 October 2013

Doing two courses simultaneously

sir

I'm a  student of BBA LLB Regular course in Kerala under calicut university .Is it possible for me to do a distance course (degree courses such as BA)of  this or any other university simultaneously with my BBA LLB course.?

Learning

2 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     22 October 2013

When you are regular then no other course is allowed.

Ajay Dubey (Account Executive)     25 February 2014

Sarvesh Sir,

Please help me out....I am very much helpless.

I am Ajay, I have been working as an Account Executive since my Graduation. I completed my Graduation(BA) in 2004. After that I thought of having a commerce degree as I was working in accounts so I did M.com in 2008-2010 from IGNOU. 

I was very proud to be a M.Com.  But I went to attend some interviews in MNC and rejected in all because of not having commerce degree at Graduation level. They said B.com is mandatory for Accounting jobs in their companies. I was very sad but I did want to be a looser so I got admission in B.com through distance education system & completed it on 2010-2013  & now I am planning to do MBA-Lateral entry of 1 year on the basis of M.com. 

My question/doubt is that if my all degree is valid? Please let me know if one can do 2nd bachelor degree after doing master degree??? Please advise what can be good for my future also....

Regards,

Ajay Kumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register