Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Paddy (---)     05 October 2013

Copy of the supreme court judgement on vat dtd 27 sep, 2013

Dear Experts,

I am looking for the copy of the Supreme Court Judgement dated 27 Sept, 2013 on the VAT on flats in Maharashtra.

Can you please guide as to where can I find it easily.

Thank you

-Paddy

Learning

11 Replies

Rohan Sumungal (na)     06 October 2013

The order copy is attached.  Hope you find this helpful.

Attached File : 132047746 l&t v. state.pdf downloaded: 2287 times

R K JAIN (Advocate)     10 October 2013

You can also have the copy of judgement from the supremecourtofindia.nic.in

AjaySharma (HR Manager)     14 October 2013

I Need expert openion on the issue of entry tax assessment 

Rohan Sumungal (na)     21 October 2013

Please send me a message. I have a friend who handles such matters. I can refer you to him if you'd like. He's an expert on the subject.

rajat (manager)     31 July 2014

thanks you all....

Regards

Rajat

ROUTRAY A K (LAW OFFICER)     14 October 2014

I have booked a flat during July 2010 and possession of the flat yet to be given by the builder. However, he is demanding up vat tax of around Rs.26000.00 and odd. whether I have to pay the same or not. Also kindly, send a copy of the judgement on VAT dt. 27.09.2013 by hon'ble supreme court.

ramesh malge   24 August 2015

I have purchased a 2bhk flat in Pune in 2010, Builder send demand note to collect the vat. We paid 1% of Agreement value towards builder upon his Demand Note. Now again he send a notice for 5% MAVt Demand Note. 

As per my knowledge It is to be paid by the builder however he is forcing us for the VAT.

Please suggest

Suchitra   29 December 2016

Can you please let me know the final judgement about the VAT status in Maharashtra as I have also paid VAT to the builder and have no clue if I am entitled to have it back and if yes, then is it with the interest??? I will genuinely appreciate your help by also providing the final judgement copy which I can show it to the builder.

Can you please let me know the final judgement about the VAT status in Maharashtra as I have also paid VAT to the builder and have no clue if I am entitled to have it back and if yes, then is it with the interest??? I will genuinely appreciate your help by also providing the final judgement copy which I can show it to the builder.

Shiv   24 May 2018

Dear Experts, I am looking for the copy of the Supreme Court Judgement dated 27 Sept, 2013 on the VAT on flats in Maharashtra. Can you please guide as to where can I find it easily. Thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register