LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Posting a pending case in a high court

My writ in AP HC No 21313 /2013 against an order of ZSWO Ranga Reddy Dist denying my daughter a CAP quota seat in medical 2013 was filed on 16/7/13. It was regd on 18/7 and next day transferred to some other judge supposedly wrongly posted. It was then listed for 08/8/13. The case was heard. The judge gave two weeks time to the respondents (3 depts of govt of AP) to submit their counter.The first phase counselling started on 22 Jul and completed on 29 Jul 2013. Counselling for CAP quota was scheduled only on 11 Sep followed by second and final counselling for all categories till 20 Sep 2013. In stead of two weeks my writ was listed at serial No 94 on 12 Sep a day after CAP quota counselling was conducted and finalised.At the end of counselling balance of the seats against CAP quota were transferred for other categories. On 12 Sep the hudge could hear merely 30 cases. On 18 Sep my writ was listed again at serial No 95 and not heard for some other reason. It is still pending.Counselling has been completed , probably approved by the competent auth there after. My question is :- Who all are involved in deciding the serial No of the cases to be heard by the concerned Judge in the next working day? Is the judge a party to the process? Are the advocates for the both parties in consultation with the judge decides the list? Is it left entirely to the Registrar of High Court or his court clerks who decides the serial numbers. I think there is an urgent need at this place for some deliberations.. I wonder what is the methodology is being followed in the High Courts in india? Is It FIFO -First come First Out or LIFO-Last come First Out or there is no method but left to the God to decide?

Learning

9 Replies

VIRAJ KADAM (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     24 September 2013

Dear Friend

Listing is done by the registry of the Court. Now since your matter is of urgency, ask your advocate to mention it before the concerned Judge for hearing. Show urgency. 

Regards

VIRAJ KADAM

Advocate, Supreme Court of India

(Guest)

My advocate took up the matter and even had submitted a letter high-lighting the aspect on 05 Sep 2013. Upon which it was listed on 12 Sep 2013 at serial No 94 ( just a day after first &final EAMCET counselling for special category which included CAP quota..It may not be just a coincidence). & not heard as the Hon'ble judge could take only 30 cases on that day upto 1600hrs. They also need rests. And then again posted on 18/9 at serial No 95 ( God can only explain this Pseudorandom  listing of cases..by the court Registry) and not heard as that day was declared a half day and the hon'ble Judge was not half way through. It is not listed again. Today there was third phase of counselling for 5 PVT B MBBS seats. I think Registry will find time to list my case at serial number below 10 I mean their computers are very very intelligent.

I do not know why AH, AK , baba Rammm, Bapu, Sri Sri  Sri  etc etc and the main opposition party with a difference and strongly supported by a host of learned practising  lawyers are not taking up this very "PSEUDO-RANDOM NESS" of the respective Registry of the Courts . I am sure NaMo Sudra , the BJP's official candidates will respond to this issue in his tweeter this evening.

Down with the Registries of the court and the impotent Judges.

(Guest)

My writ is still not heard..Is it because of the Registry or the Judge who decides which one will be taken when?

(Guest)

EAMCET 2014-15 has been announced..Our writ under Art 226 of the Constitution is still pending as REGISTRY is playing havoc. Jai Telengana.

MAIN PRAYER TEXT

to issue a Writ of Mandamus or any other appropriate writ, order or direction and: (a) by declaring the action of the respondent No.3in refusing the CAP Certificate to the petitioner No.1, as illegal and unconstitutional (b) to direct the respondent No.1 to 3 to forthwith issue the CAP Certificate to the petitioner No. 1 enabling him to seek the admission of the petitioner No. 2in MBBS Seat in CAP Quota for 2013-2014

CASE STATUS INFORMATION SYSTEM
WP 21313 / 2013 WPSR 112751 / 2013 CASE IS:PENDING
PETITIONER   RESPONDENT
LT.COLONEL HARIDAS MANDAL, HYDERABAD, & ANR.   VS THE GOVT.OF A.P.,SAINIK WELFARE,HYD.,& 2 OTRS.
PET.ADV. : PARTY-IN-PERSON   RESP.ADV. : GP FOR SOCIAL WELFARE
SUBJECT: HOME DEPARTMENT (MISC.MATTERS)   DISTRICT:  HYDERABAD
FILING DATE:  16-07-2013 POSTING STAGE :  INTERLOCUTORY(HOME)
REG. DATE    :   18-07-2013 LISTING DATE :  11-02-2014 STATUS   :  ---------
HON'BLE JUDGE(S): NOOTY RAMAMOHANA RAO    
P / R No. Advocate Code   Advocate Name
null 1490 VISHNUVARDHAN REDDY(ASST SOL GEN)
null 1977 GP FOR HOME

(Guest)

Will some body among you help me to file a PIL gainst the Judiciary itself for not allowing LOBIS to function without manual intervention at any level including Hon-ble Judges who instaed of announcing the next date of hearing as it is done in the Lower Court either issues Cheats sorry chits sorry court slips which are signed by the Advocate and the Court Officer with no serial Nu,mber with no mention of the reason etc etc and then it is presented to HIS HOLY HIGHNESS DY Registrar ( He has displayed a poster in front of his office ( of course as per instruction from MAHAMAHIM REGISTRAR) that all those cheats sorry chits sorry court slips be authenticated by him before being presented to that proverbial court clerk who is empowered to hack LOBIS and get his cheats sorry chits sorry court slips inserted at any any serial for the next day's cause list. And he is empowered by the Hon-ble Justice to do so.

Pl help me ..this is one thing if set right there will be transferency in the Judicial system and a first step toward Judicial Reforms. ANY BODY THERE?????

(Guest)

My feedback on LOBIS..in the High Court of AP:---

Haridas Mandal hmganjali23@gmail.com

21 Feb

to sio-ap

Dear Sir 
LOBIS is a total failure in the high court of AP either its a defective baby or there are vested interest in collusion.
If its working in other courts it is unlikely the fault of your software but it is ensured by the vested group to fail so that daily cause lists are tampered with.
Pl refer to wp 21313 of 2013 filed on 16 Jul 2013 regd on 18 Jul ..initially listed against women & tribal welfare by the vested interested lobby though it was meant for Education deptt. The same was corrected by the First Judge who directed my case to Court No 5 meant for those cases..
And then to court no 10 and now again to court no 5 without changing the intial wrong posting against women welfare etc.
My point is --is the NIC software foolproof I mean Croocks proof. as croocks are aplenty there.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The response of the LOBIS managers...

io-ap via nic.in

22 Feb

to BRCme

Dear Sir, We will examine the same and get back to u. The s/w isoperational for quite some time.
Mr ramachander to examine the feedback and discuss.
bvs,SIO,AP
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My counter (learning a few legal jargon:-

22 Feb

to sio-ap

Dear Sir

If it is operational why don't you give us complete details how a case with same or similar legal values are bunched and listed as per the date of registration..And how the cases are registered against what parameters , what are the determining factors and how come court clerks in the court registry tamper with the list generated automatically to insert their chits at will..how you claim that manual intervention had since been eliminated..prep of daily cause list in my view is a milion dolaar industry..and it won't surprise you that your own men are directly involved in defeating very purpose.Jago Aam Admi Jago..)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and then:--

24 Feb

to sio-ap

LOBIS ..who is in command ? the court clerk or the expensive software?
PETITIONER   RESPONDENT
LT.COLONEL HARIDAS MANDAL, HYDERABAD, & ANR.   VS THE GOVT.OF A.P.,SAINIK WELFARE,HYD.,& 2 OTRS.
SUBJECT: SOCIAL WELFARE & TRIBAL WELFARE(MISC.MATTERS)   DISTRICT:  HYDERABAD

And then :--

5 Mar

to sio-ap

Is your LOBIS acting funny? Subject changed at the court clerk's desk. who is in command?

PETITIONER   RESPONDENT

and then :

5 Mar

to sio-ap

Has the investigation by your team is over? What have you done to ensure LOBIS is in place and court's Registry is reigned in. 

and then :-

7 Mar (12 days ago)

to sio-ap

LOBIS ? Phew pl open 

Andhra Pradesh High Court

Daily Causelist

and you don't even get to open the page Courtwise or Judgewise...entire causelist is available but is never arranged courtwise in the descending or ascending manner..Judiciary is literally in a Jam

13 Mar (6 days ago)

to sio-ap

Are you there Sir?
LOBIS is in need of your help..it has already been hi-jacked by the Small Scale Industry called Cheats sorry Chits sorry court slips.

LOBIS is dead..in the high court of AP. celebrate
LOBIS is dead..NIC is in Intensive Care Unit ..But who cares..

And the Response from Mr Ramachander...from NIC the Soft ware manager for LOBIS in High Court of AP :-

B Ramchander bram@nic.in via nic.in 

22:59 (0 minutes ago)

to mesio-ap

Sir
 It is  to inform that NIC is only the technology service provider to High Court of AP to develop applications to help in its business processes. As such NIC has no role or authority in case matters.
You may kindly note the above.
with warm regards

(Guest)
PETITIONER   RESPONDENT

(Guest)

LOBIS is dead in the High Court of AP ..None is ven there to claim its mortal Remains..sad indeed.

PETITIONER   RESPONDENT

(Guest)

My writ on CAP quota for a MBBS seat against her EAMCET 2013 RANK (OC/OU 2318) is pending in the High Court of AP since Jul 2013 with four Judges changed in between and taken up once only when admitted on 8 Aug 2013. It is in merry go round and back to Court No 5 in Jan/Feb 2014. I am surprised it is still not changed another time. Are the Gods on Election duty?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register