Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dipesh (tse)     11 September 2013

Data card

Hi,

I have received a notice on my email from Lok-Nyayalaya, to attend a hearing in mumbai on 20th September, in regard to to the unpaid bill of data card f Rs. 2281.

Thi is for the reliance data card bill.  I do not stay at that place any more, left mumbai 2 yrs ago. I cannot attend the lok adalat also cannot send any one to attend it.

What will happen if i do not attend or send any one to attend the Lok Nyayalay. Will there be a police case filled against me. 

I am concerned about this. Also it is mentioned in the email stating to "clear the dues to avoid to attend the lok-adalat on mentioned date and  further legal action ." I also contacting Reliance cust care many time regarding the bill, as it was wrongly charged, as the online portal (website) was showing wrong information. But they always denied. Hence I stopped paying the bill.

Please help

Learning

2 Replies

Yuvaraj (Individual)     15 October 2013

Hi Dipse,

Clearly send an email to customer care of reliance and have it as a proof and also track the replies send from reliance end as a proof.

sagar jadhav (employee)     11 November 2013

notice on email should not get granted dont even reply else it wil be proof as u recived and read it I also got similer notice but my allibi is they came in spam folder,not my mistake

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register