Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Working hours in nationalized banks?

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     20 February 2018

I talked to some Govt bodies and got informed that this is a total corrupt and criminal process being adopted by Management people. But, all remain silent. No one complains about it.

YOU CAN COMPLAINT

Originally posted by : Manish
Mr Sudhir Kumar, You have very low knowledge level about the constitutional rights of Indian citizen. Any employee is at first an Indian with his rights. Even PM is not empowered to teke any step to violate their constitutional rights. There is judicial bodies. It's democracy not a dictatorship ruling system for your info. One more thing, Any employee in any Bank comes directly under labour act. The 24*7 working hour provision is there for the case of Management exigency and it's not a small thing. For using this clause, Management has to provide solid reason to apply it in the office before the officers. In that case the top management gives them approval and them the officers working late are entitled for Overtime allowance as per the rules of labour Act. So, please have some sensible knowledge for your help. You also should know that the people sitting late are harassed, pressurized slaves forced for it by management in the name of dragging them under disciplinary action provision for their any other dids in past. You should also keep it in mind that how many people of post of Chairman, ED and GMs faced real management power by enforcement as well as judicial bodies. They are really aware of the term Management power in the name of which they have ripped apart the lives of many employees of their institution. 

So you do not even know that so called constitutional rights can be abridged by procedure established by law.  As emplopyee under govt almost all your fundamental rigth (except right to religion and right to constitutional remadies ) get shortened.

So you do not even know that The disciplinary procedure of Banks is having constitutional existance.

So you do not even know that this form is for seeking legal views and not meant to ventilate grievance and violating Bank conduct rules by criticising govt policy in public.

So you do not even know that any adversary of you can take a screen shot and share with your management.

Manish   20 February 2018

Mr. Sudhir ! I got you now. You are just not negotiable and sick. You have no kwoledge of laws and have some myths there in your mind. You please call PNB top management now that what they feel of Management power and disciplinary action now. One more thing, you will remain as you are but whereever i am, enjoying my all the costitutional rights becz i don't keep fear in my mind and also not a slave. You may have faced such harassements, so what you are talking such non-sense thing. You even don't know that any employee of any sector of any class will work maximum for 8 to 9 hrs a day and 48 hrs in a week. Their duty maye be extended in case of management exigency which needs to be proved at first. The thought you are reflecting bends towards dictatorship which can not be entertained in any institution in this nation. You should also know that all the indian citizen has fundamental right of right to equality as per section 14 & 19 which can not be compromised even by Supreme court. The bank's top managment is very small and NULL body to impose any law before any class of people. They are just lootian scamists who shout first and when they are dragged in the court, they remain crying. The chairman also of a PSB is not a gazatted officer. He holds  a rank even below BDO. Then with which power he can violate any law ? 

One more thing, you told that they are free to change the job. You must keep in mind that this a constitutional Govt institution which runs as per the laws of land. The officers hired are not salaried by any higher management officer, they are paid by the institution. They are bound to work as per the laws of institution not as per satisfaction of any person. The higher management people are also a salaried employee not the BAAP of the institution. You are even no one to tell them to change their job. If they are doing their assigned work in the stipulated time properly for the good of the institution, no one has right to ask them to change their job for not satisfying some people's ego. You first improve your mindset. It is very dirty and anti law.  

If i would have been an officer in any PSB, i would have made them straight. 

Hahahaa..... Wow ! You even dont't know what is the difference between Constitutional fundamental rights and other constitutional rights. The fundamental rights can't be compromised my friend. No one has power to do so. Not any person, body or institution.

Manish   21 February 2018

If you read then study the petition filed by the NGO Lokprahari, which is against the salaries of the MPs before the SC Bench as per the Acticle 14 & 19 (Right to eqality ) and NGO has won the case against the Centre. In which kind of world are you living ? Open your eyes there is judicial system for sake of every one's valid interests. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 February 2018

Hahahaa..... Wow ! You even dont't know what is the difference between Constitutional fundamental rights and other constitutional rights. The fundamental rights can't be compromised my friend. No one has power to do so. Not any person, body or institution.

The reaons is that you do not know anything about Fundamental RIghts .

These rights cannot be curbed without process established by law that means you astablish a procedure by law and ake away the rights.  The procedure is established by the parliament or any other authroity deriving powers from a law made by parliament.

If you read then study the petition filed by the NGO Lokprahari, which is against the salaries of the MPs before the SC Bench as per the Acticle 14 & 19 (Right to eqality ) and NGO has won the case against the Centre. In which kind of world are you living ? Open your eyes there is judicial system for sake of every one's valid interests. 

WHy do not you also file a petition instead of teaching here.

OK.

You are not youyrself a bank office nd having no locus standie and having no knowledge of their service conditions.  You also do not know about legality.

You have a Fundamental Right to choosse profession. Why do not you joing PSU Bank as officer and do what you intend.

Manish   21 February 2018

I have alsready known the conditions of the officers of PSBs well as reflected in your attitude. Where there is even one parasyte like you, i am well in Central Bureau of Investigation as an economic fraud investigating officer in Mumbai. If you ever face me, you will know all the lessions of bahaving and thinking in positive manner. My elder brother is Chief manager in a reputed PSB and facing lots of hurdles due to people like you. I was discussing here to seek any legal angle to initiate the process. But, i knew that there are people like you in that industry so fingers need to be made curved. Actually this is not a legal forum anyway becz when i faced the person like you, no any legal person / intellectual came in. One more thing, i was not here to talk to you. I was searching for some information, not to waste the time for talking like a waste person. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register