Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

New pvt ltd co. formation - plz help

dear forum experts

i want to start a private ltd firm with 2 directors one my self and other is my cousin our main business will be trading in stock market, commodity market and make money from trading business. we will be taking loans from general public by paying them interest on loans monthly and also make an agreement for loan and issue them a post dated cheque with loan amount. loan taken from general public will be used in trading business. we both directors will be contribute each 50k as capital thus 1 lac will be our capital. i want to know what are all laws applicable to our business what all licences we need to obtain before starting our business also any more useful informations u can share regarding same it will help us in incorporation of the same. i hope i am posting this under right forum.

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     09 September 2013

I suugest you should contact a Chartered Accountant and a Company Secretary

2BHelpfull (Other)     09 September 2013

from 2014 new companies ACT will be implemented.

well u have to comply with Company Act, (registration under Co. Act.),SEBI Act, registered with Stk exchange etc.......

Pvt Co. cannot accept deposit(even Loan) from the Public,

(Guest)

@ author,
if u r new entrant in formation of a pvt. ltd. company thn u shld hv approached CA and CS. and  NOT new entrant thn .....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register