Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhanasekar (Advocate)     05 September 2013

No action has taken on a complaint

Dear Learned counsels,

I had a filed a complaint in SP office for recovery of my tractor and other equipments which are under illegal possession. i have filed this complaint 11/2 months back. Instead of taking action on the complaint police trying to close the issue.

what to do next? Should I leave the issue as they want? As a middle class person I cannot fight against the rich even he is wrong ?

Bitter experience that there is no justice for poor?

Kindly advise what should I do next?

Dhana

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 September 2013

For middle class people there is a suggestion to submit a grievance through political parties. www.jago.in is the best online political party. Just submit your grievance with references complaint nos. dates etc to this political party. They will look after on behalf of you. No fee. It is free of cost. Just login in to the party website. and submit your grievance.They are very much helping to the people of India.Try it. follow up also. 

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     06 September 2013

@Author

You may file a written complaint to the concerned Judicial Magistrate of your area. Clearly state in your complaint that despite having followed the due procedure, you have been deprived of justice and the protectors of law have turned into perpetrators. 

Also please note, you would be required to submit evidence of your legal ownership of that tractor and other things to the court (as and when the court demands).

All the best!

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Dhanasekar (Advocate)     06 September 2013

thank you sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register