Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok (Software engg)     04 September 2013

My wife is planning for dv case..how to save from this .

Hi All,

This is ashok from bangalore..in month of jun my wife took all belonging and left my home with baby..whn i come to know about her plan i filed RCR,,so after 15 days i got call from her home town for case 498 A..becoz of rain in chandrapur i didnt went their..but filed bell appln.. after 15 day police come to bangalore..to arrest me and my parents..as her father is ACP in nagpur they misusing his power,we cooperated by harresed by police people.

we got bell & we sent showcase notice that PSI.. but in reply they have send case is under investigation in all time..   they have not filed chargesheet also..

now we got news that they are planning for DV case.. i m bit worried since i m having around 60k salary but 

dues also will be their..

So how to handle this matter..?

last time we got info from police that they want bulk money from us and want to leave me//

but we didnt seat on table for any transaction .becoz they might be asking for biggger money like 10lacs.

so now how to handle this case. let me know what is portion of salary will allocated to wife/children in this case..

i think as we filed RCR ..court wont allow maintainance for my wife but for baby they could ask or by making false medical certificate they could ask for both.

let me know how DV maintainance amount is calculated..what is effect of this DV case.?

Thanks,

Ashok

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register