Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun Chaudhari (Professor)     22 August 2013

Exemption for electiom duties

Sir,

I have assigned city muncipal corporation election duty to be held on 1/9/2013 in Jalgaon-Maharastra.

I am having heart disease .In year 2009 two stains were installed(Engiyography and Engiyoplasty) in my veins/coronaries.since then my blood pressure  becomes low i.e 100/70.Due to this I feels tired and head chakkar many times in day.So it seems difficult to me to work in election duty.Can I am exempted from election duties? I can submit health certificate to election officer.

Pl. give your expert constitutional guidance in this regards.

Thanks

A.J.Chaudhari

Learning

4 Replies

Kolla Gangadhar (Practicing Advocate since 1986)     23 August 2013

You are posted Election duty, you have been suffering from Heart ailment and you have to submit medical certificate to the concern Election officer to exempt from election duty. You may request  one of your colleague to officiate as a substitute of your election duty concern election officer may accept.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 August 2013

Your appears to be a case of genuine nature.  Many persons want to avoid election duty.  You have to approach your department who may give a replacement. Election Authorities still have powe3rs to exempt you on medical ground.

1 Like

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     13 January 2014

you should be write  a letter to your nearest election commission officer for that with submitted all your medical report history.....if he is not reply you can go to collector of your city at collectry govt. dept. file a application and take a order immidiatly to assign a new member for election duty to your dept.

because collecter of your city have right to place a order to your dept...if election commission is not reply the letter.....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     13 January 2014

easiest way is that you department nominates someone else.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register