LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit (owner)     22 August 2013

How can find judgement related to our case

how can we find judgements of supreme court of india realated to our case..........

Learning

4 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     22 August 2013

first tell what is ur case?

pushpakrishna (propriter)     12 June 2015

dear sir, On the basis of a Registerd Will deed i got mutated the land and got proceedings ,Pattadar Pass Book Title Deed from the Revenue authortiesafter due enquiry..later one of the family member tried to enter in to my land got from the Registered Will Deed .i got temprary injunction in the court of law.he knows the every thing about the same about six years.now he wants to grab the same sayying that the will deed is a forged one.The case is posted for arguments.he is claiming that will is a forged one and i am not entitle for the perpetual injunction.The Will Deed is a registered one no body challenged with any forum till date and basing on the Registered will deed the Revenue authorties.My wiil be is that on the basing on the Will deed the land has been mutatedcc in my favour and got pass book and title deedfrom the authorties and this is not the forum to decide the geniness of the will.there he has to appropriate forum to challenge.kindly advice on this with suitable citations.thank you sirs.

pushpakrishna (propriter)     12 June 2015

sir can you tell me how to get the latest judgements on Will Deeds.

pushpakrishna (propriter)     01 October 2017

Dear experts I want to have the judgements of section 138 of negotiable instruments act in favour of the accused

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register