LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Love marriage problem

i am from Mumbai i have done registered marriage under special marriage law with my boy friend 3 months ago but due to problems between us now i want to get out of this marriage his parents know about our marriage but my parents do not know.

my parents have shown me a boy with whom i will get marry but before that i want to end this marriage but my bf is not ready i have told him i will not talk to you and changed my cell no. and now we are not in touch from last 1 month. he has once tried to attempt suicide by cutting his vain and he keeps calling my landline no but i dont answer also he has come to my home many times but i keep my door locked so he could not meet me my parents do not know all this.

i am very tensed and what should i do now please help me

Learning

3 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     14 August 2013

since you have done the registered marriage, thus you need to get it disolved before marrying someone else. otheriwse your husband i.e your bf may file a police complaint against you and you would be undeer trouble.

You may call on the below number for legal assistance.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

gd dy (gd dy)     15 August 2013

hello,

sympathy with ur tragedy.
fail to understand wht make u change ur no. where one can simply ignore.
besides, u mention tht he still visit ur hme mny times & u keep ur door locked.gud. bt hw do u knw ?? may u want to say tht whenever he come, he informs u.

no one can stop if one want to own vein. so wht do u want to say tht inspite of doing all this he is made after so much u.
tht u must knw before marriage. chances r may b  this is one of the quality u appreciate most.

(Guest)

her husband is so innocent that he is forgiving her, he is too mad that he slashed his vain for her,how much he loves her but this b*tch is looking for new d**k and money. You wll gt t frm your husband very soon. If he can cut his vain for you then definately he wnt leave you when you will ditch him. He will kll you and your new dog to whom you are gng to marry. make it note you pimp.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register