LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaheen khan (Advocate)     29 July 2013

Judgement

That i have instituted suit permenant injuction where i am praying for restraining the defendent from causing any sort of interference in to peaceful performance of pujA and other religious activities being carried out by the plaintiff who is the rajprohit of ganesha temple at srinagar since decadtemple since decadeses and the defendents after filing w/s were setin ex parte and i lead evidence in ex-parte who stated that  palintiff is the rajprohit and is performing puja in said temple since decades . During the turmoil the said temple was closed and after few years the local hindus approached the DC concerned for opening of the same and the DC concerened directed the plaintiff to carryout all the religious functions in the said temple .That i have argued the matter before the court i have placed all the relevant documents. Now the concerned presidin g officer is asking for case laws/relevant judgements in support of my arguments and has raised the query thar this is not a hereditary post that he can  claim.

kindly send me some relevent judgements so that same can be produced before the Court

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register