LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shiva......... (owner)     24 July 2013

Filing prejury case after false dv case

False DV case filed against me which is about to get  dismissed. I have already filed for Divorce. Notice has been served to her. My question are

1 - Can i file Prejury parallel to Divorce petition ??

2 - If yes should i file it in the same court or else different court ?

3 - What other alternatives i have to keep her squeezed ?

Learning

4 Replies

ktkaran (maanger)     07 August 2013

hi,#on what basis it will be rejected can u elaborate.I also want to challenge my wifes DV case.

Is it getting dismissed from same court or session court?

what grounds u took

ktkaran (maanger)     07 August 2013

Perjury-Yes if u have proofs,file in same court where case is being heard before disposal of case.But remember if perjury filed then perjury will be disposed first before main case.

prakharved (Medical officer)     08 August 2013

@ktkaran

Yes, you can file perjury, and you can also file a host of ther cases, like defamation, causing mental cruelty etc to you for filing a false case. For perjury to be proven, you would need to have strong evidence on your side to shoe that she had been deliberately trying to mislead the law.

I think you should take advice from an experienced lawyer. Visit www.lawkonect.com. Here you can post your query and a detailed written reply would be provided to you by an experienced lawyer. You can also avail consultations with a personal lawyer on this matter through www.lawkonect.com. It is very essential that you get to know about your options well and for that i think you should take professional help.

Regards

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Unfortunate husband

False DV case filed against me which is about to get  dismissed. I have already filed for Divorce. Notice has been served to her. My question are

1 - Can i file Prejury parallel to Divorce petition ??

First let the DV case get dismissed, only then you can think of filing prejury case.  Not now when it is about to get over.

2 - If yes should i file it in the same court or else different court ?

Sessions court.
3 - What other alternatives i have to keep her squeezed ?

This much is enough.  Make a fool proof case, and am sure she will get convicted for misleading court and law, sit inside for a good 5 years and also pay fine up to 50k.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register