Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A well said strategy to fight false 498a,DV and maintenanace cases

Page no : 9

(Guest)

Mr.498aindian,

What went wrong with you why you want to surrender? There is no need to get panic. You are not one who is facing such cases. Our great India have great numbers of false 498a fighters. Sometimes I think that our false 498a fighters may exceede the fighters who are at Loc or at Lac

Its not the matter of marital fight but the matter of how much patience you have. So, just hold your nerves, be cool and emotionless. Let your hearings come at whatever time it needs. Just keep watch on your list. Talk to another lawyer of your city what he may have to say in your case if you don't have trust on your current lawyer.

Always remember patience praises In difficulties. Not loose your hope, you are not a criminal or some thugs , you will get your Ab at Hc. If not then think about any surrender which is not a matter of current situation. Better avoid arrest and go for any excursion tour to enjoy your forced vaccation made by the tickets of Nbw till you won't get Ab from Hc.

Good luck))

ESIS

1 Like

Ronny (Manager)     07 August 2014

Hello ESIS

MY hats off to you for such a noble act. I think this is what is true worship...to serve humanity by whatever means you can..you are serving the mankind with your wisdom & I am sure you have peace and satisfaction from it which is it's reward.

My parents & I are the victims of this shrewd & biased law. My case is ongoing but since beginning I had made up my mind to fight for the right. I will keep following this and posting whenever I can. For now I just wanted everyone who is a victim of false 498A to remember:

1. Fight, you are a man...you must fight for the right

2. Be patient..enjoy life cause time is fleeting & let her see that this incident has made you even stronger & wiser

3. Inspite of how difficult & shameful it may seem, the victory will always be yours if you are right..so just fight & keep fighting my brothers.

Good Luck to all.

2 Like

(Guest)

@Ronny,

Thanks for your kind appreciation.

Yes. I do feel peace and satisfaction in serving the mankind without any greed.

There is no worship bigger than serving humanity, at the end of the life only our deeds are counted and remains intact after our non-presence.

To all Freedom Fighters of Biased laws, My only words to you are:

"A land of trouble is better than sink of dignity". So fight for your freedom until or unless your breath doesn't ask freedom from your body.

ESIS

-----------------------

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

1 Like

(Guest)

DEAR READERS, VICTIMS and FIGHTERS OF BIASED LAWS/ONE SIDED WOMEN FRIENDLY LAWS WHO ARE belonging From BOMBAY, PATNA, PUNE, JABALPUR, RANCHI, KOLKATA, LUCKNOW, HYDERABAD,BANGALORE, BHOPAL, DELHI, CHENNAI, SHIMLA, CHANDIGARH, GANDINAGAR, GUWAHATI, BHUVANESHWAR, TRIVANDRUM, COCHIN And Other Accessible Parts of Indian cities.

KINDLY CONTACT ME ON MY EMAIL ID BY REFFERING YOUR PLACE AND YOUR TRAUMATIZATION AND HARASSMENT DONE BY WHOM AND HOW.

AND ALSO MENTION IN BRACKET AS WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR NATION TO CURB DOWN THIS SOCIAL ISSUE OF ONE SIDED LAWS, MISUSE OF WOMEN FRIENDLY LAWS AND OPEN LEGAL EXTORTION BY WIFE AND IN LAWS.

My Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

Thanks & regards,

EVERY SUFFERER IS A SAVIOUR (ESIS)

1 Like

498aindian (other)     18 November 2014

Dear ESIS sir I got anticipatory bail by your guidance and immense contribution to this forum. Thanks alot sir you are really a god gifted person. I cant say in words how much relief iam, many many thanks alot.

Sivaram (SE)     10 December 2014

My wife filed 498a before 3 years. I am ready to fight and fighting will fight.

But lucky thing is we are together for 2 years after marriage. At least I enjoyed the life. I am seeing few people who have been facing 498a, just after 1 week of marriage.

But the main thing we have been missing is s*xual life. We cannot roam around prostitutes right?

Might be she do not want s*x, what about he.

Any suggestions on this?

pujari   15 June 2015

I and my wife separated amicably By separation agreement ,on which she agreed to a divorce by mcd after one yr separation,i gave her a substantial settlement amount she gave me exclusive custody of our child and left the home , after 7 months my dad expired ,thinking that i have inherited a lot of property and money from my dad , my wife filed rcr, 498etc , in retaliation i too filed rcr , got arrested out on bail figjting 498 ,rcr from her side, what do do abt rcr from my side Lawyer advising to keep my rcr valid till disposal of 498 what to do Plz advice

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     20 June 2015

@pujari, if your wife has just agreed but NOT got that divorce deed registered in court then it is NOT valid. You will of couse have to fight it out legally.

The big question is that you both have filed rcr. This is interesting because this says that both of you want to live together. Such action by both the parties make that divorce deed ineffective (BASED ON LIMITED DISCUSSION WRITTN BY YOU)

But still be also in touch of an expert & show your documents to him/her so that he can pinpoint the key aspects from the submissions in court by both parties & suggest a strategy accordingly.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     02 July 2015

Why people don’t understand that there is no lawyer who can resolve your problem. They will even encourage both spouses to fight between each other and finally squeeze their money. Their income is from your problem.

I am a little confused; whether people don’t understand this or don’t wish to understand this?

(Except a few great members of this forum. I salute them.)

I request everybody to learn the law and fight your cases in-person. If not possible because of the time then any relative/friend of such person should come up, be the council of such busy persons and plead.

“Jodi tor dak sune keu na ashe tobe ekla cholore” – Swachcha Indian Kaanoon Aviyan.

1 Like

chinnuuuuuuu (engineer)     12 July 2015

I am a A1 victim of 498A. My wife filed a false case againest me and my mother and my younger brother. Actually she and her mother and sister are harrasing for illarikam (living my wifes parents home and they are dominated allthe things). thay are completly targeted this things indirectly. I never accepeted this things. due to witch they are planed to through out my old mother from my house and saying about us to all the relatives wrongly and falsly. She 2 times attempted for sucied for not accepting those conditions (Marks available on her body). They are attacking on me phisically at the time of taken back of my wife and my 3Months son to my home. Several times I aproched the polce station. she demanding for saparate home without my mother, her parants are any time come, mobile. For my son, I accepted all the things. But she and her family never satisfaies. They are come to my new home and abuses too much and taken back her to police station and said lies to police about falce harrasement. Than thay go to thair town with saying of filing the case. I allerted, I send the RCR notice to her. Then she files 498A case un der dowry harrasement. We are taken AB. The police man in their town is wery cruel and taking bribe from her parents, he jurnalised us. She ready to file DVC and MC. She taken stay from HC on RCR and appile for tansffer and for batta.

In this situation what should I do.

shiv kumar sonker   26 July 2015

sir mujhe caw cell ne istridhan/saman ki list nahi di hai, me kya karu, caw cell ne fir ke file bhej di hai

Fighter   21 December 2015

"8) File a suit for a permanent injunction against your wife and her parents. Let her and her family not enter your parents' house. Name her relatives also in the suit, just to be on the safe side, and to insult them."

If husband is sole owner of flat then can husband file injuction suit against wife to not enter in his flat?

I(husband) am ready to pay house rent to wife.

Please suggest.

Malkeet Singh   30 January 2016

Sir,

I want your help,

Me and my family facing false 498a & 406 case. Hamara Case abhi women cell mei hai, meri wife ne complaint mei likha hai ki meine usse Car Mangi & usko maara, par meri wife ne byan me likha h ki mujhse kabhi koi cash nhi maanga. or mere paas usse ki huyi chatting hain or call recording hai ki meine usko kabhi maara nahi hai or na hi meine koi Car ki demand ki hai.

Kya in proofs se mujhe divorce mil sakta hai. Kya mei pehle divorce ka case daloo or wait karoo apni wife ke case ka.

Kindly request you, Please advice sir.

Regrds

Rahul Singh   29 October 2016

Hello sir , Evn I am suffering from false 498A,406,506-34, I meet this girl on Facebook and then we started dating ...I liked her evn she ,evn my parents were refusing still I convinced my parents for the marriage I got married on 21april 2016 ,just after 2 days she left my home telling she wont stay in Agra she will stay in delhi and after this I came 2 know her parents had already reached a flat on rent near their house after convincing her a lot but still she left I when 2 her house their parents started putting demads on me as I work in marchent Navy they said u stay out for a lot time so it's better our daughter stays near us .and then stated telling me u need 2 make ur salary account joint with her as she is ur wife now she will look after it ,when I asked abt my parnets she refused 2 stay with them after this Igave them no answer and left the house back 2 my home Agra just the same day evn I didn't reached my home she started calling me and making demands for a car ..she wants my parents car in delhi with I told u don't evn know how 2 drive and it's my parents cari refused it then she staring abussing me and black mailing me (I have it all recorded)then I stop receiving her calls for a while ..I thought every thing will b fine after some time ..but it went on more she called me and staring abusing me she and her mother she told me if I will not bring the car for her aur stays with her in delhi and I not either gave any money to my parents all my salary she wants and if I will not do ad she say then she will file a Rape case on me my brother and my father and evn she is abusing me very very badly evn so bad words the boys evn don't use ...sir what should I do now...plz advise me some thing

Rahul Singh   29 October 2016

Hello sir , Evn I am suffering from false 498A,406,506-34, I meet this girl on Facebook and then we started dating ...I liked her evn she ,evn my parents were refusing still I convinced my parents for the marriage I got married on 21april 2016 ,just after 2 days she left my home telling she wont stay in Agra she will stay in delhi and after this I came 2 know her parents had already reached a flat on rent near their house after convincing her a lot but still she left I when 2 her house their parents started putting demads on me as I work in marchent Navy they said u stay out for a lot time so it's better our daughter stays near us .and then stated telling me u need 2 make ur salary account joint with her as she is ur wife now she will look after it ,when I asked abt my parnets she refused 2 stay with them after this Igave them no answer and left the house back 2 my home Agra just the same day evn I didn't reached my home she started calling me and making demands for a car ..she wants my parents car in delhi with I told u don't evn know how 2 drive and it's my parents cari refused it then she staring abussing me and black mailing me (I have it all recorded)then I stop receiving her calls for a while ..I thought every thing will b fine after some time ..but it went on more she called me and staring abusing me she and her mother she told me if I will not bring the car for her aur stays with her in delhi and I not either gave any money to my parents all my salary she wants and if I will not do ad she say then she will file a Rape case on me my brother and my father and evn she is abusing me very very badly evn so bad words the boys evn don't use ..(All this is recorded) .sir what should I do now...plz advise me some thing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register