Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lord Ganesha (service)     10 July 2013

Do i argue in the court ? ? ?

Dear Experts

I just want to know that if my lawyer argues in the Court with the lawyer of the opposite party during arguements and he misses on some issues or points  then , Can I present  my arguements on those points and issues left by my lawyer with the due permission from the judge to say something in the case ??? 

Thanking you in advance 

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

why not you talk to lawyer before appearance in the court and tell him those points you think proper.Two options are to be exercised-

1.Either you argue your case as a party-in-person.

2.Or,you appoint a lawyer to appear on behalf of you.

These options cannot be randomly chosen at different times.

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     10 July 2013

There r certain things where u have to be assertive to invoke your right. It is ur right to bring to notice of court the facts, updating court when ur opponent throws up a newer and out side perview issues. Just get up and seek permission by entering the box and if allowed then speak. If not allowed then make a written argument and submit. If ur advocate does not allow then sack him, fire him and or atleast send a letter with the desired info to court, opponent and ur own advocate. For doing all this there is no punishment. assert urself. 

(Guest)

Dont argue when you have a lawyer to represent you.  If you dont have lawyer, then file application that you will handle your own case and then argue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register