LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Service matter

sir,i was working with psu bank.i was unauthorised absent for nearly 15 months,after that i resigned.Meanwhile i applied for another job in an autonomous body of gov of india.i didnt mention about my previous job here.i got selected and working here for 6 months.

Now i want to apply for civil services exam.i dont want to mention my first work ex because of my unauthorised absent there.kindly guide me what should i do.will there be any problem if i got selected.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     05 July 2013

here you have not mentioned what you were doing 15 months and suddenly you left the job and you got a iob in body government job okay 

now again you want to apply no problem you can join in job without mentioning but when they question what you did in that 15 months is the qustion you have to answer because if unfourtnately after selecting and joining the company come to know about your previous employer and you were absconding for 15 months means it will be a black remark and you may be terminated for this act 

(Guest)

thanks for answering.

sir, i was preparing for gov sector exam in that absconding period.now should i mention abt it in my civil services application.will it not have adverse effect

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     05 July 2013

you have to mention and say that before applying for leave you have resigned the job and taken preparation for 15 months and the bank has sought another letter so you had given a resignation again 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 July 2013

if at all selected in civil services you have to fill attestation form and you know the contents.  you also know the undertaking about true information you have to furnish.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register