LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abdulmutallib Khokar (CEO)     02 July 2013

Which type of firm registeration?

Me and My brother like to start a application development firm, We would like to publish apps on the appstores like Apple Appstore, Google Play etc.

What I can under stand is that the company/firm will be in IT sector, as its a service based company.

Now my question is which will be the faster type of registeration, Properitary or a Partnership.

Also for registeration do we need to have a business location or a office? As our services will be cated online through websites.

Also We need to have a bank account for registering our company to the Appstores.

We are in Mumbai, so please guide us on the mention issue.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     02 July 2013

Dear Khotkar,

• Application shall contain:-
    • name of the firm
    • place or principal place of business
    • names of any other places where the firm carries on business.
    • date on which each partner joined the firm
    • name in full and permanent address of partners.
    • duration of the firm 

• Application shall be signed and verified by all the partners or their duly authorized agents.

Regards,

Adv. NIKHIL SETH 

Mumbai 

Abdulmutallib Khokar (CEO)     03 July 2013

Mr Mikhil,

Do I need to have to rent place or office location?

Which will be faster to get registered and have a Current Account?

Do you provide such services for establishing a company or firm.

Thanks

(Guest)

If you want to do business together then you sure do need to have a partnership firm for which you will have to have a partnership deed drawn amongst you both. The same shall be registered with Office of Registrar of Firms at Mumbai. Along with the deed you will have to submit an affidavit, rent deed if the office is on rent, and registration fees with self addressed envelop on plain paper which shall be acknowledged by the office. For the purpose of registering a proprietorship firm you need to register under Bombay Shops and Establishment Act. For which Nikhil as told you about what shall be the contents of application. You shall have to fill Form A for registration and deposit requisite fees.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register