Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaswant Singh (Development Officer)     09 June 2013

Changed his statement by acused given at police station.

Respected one, Acused had harrased by sms to my sister , who admitted in his written statement that those sms i had sent on orders of someone, but on next days he changed his statement that first statement i had given under pressure of Brother of girl. Now police is booking FIR only under the name of sms sender not who ordered him. Who ordered also had threatned to my sister on my phone before a few minute ago to recieve sms, after that there was no call commuication between us. So my question is that police can exclude to master mind who ordered to sms. What can we do if police do so?

Learning

4 Replies

Jaswant Singh (Development Officer)     09 June 2013

Police have not arressted yet to any one although FIR is registered a month ago against sms sender where as report was registerd 7 month ago.

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     10 June 2013

Prima facie FIR registered against the  sms sender , if any conspiracy behind it , its a matter of investigation. Arrest of accused depend , under which section case FIR registered . If thereatned call , complaint to police . if police not taking any action against them , complaint to  higher authority of police . If you are having proper evidence related with master mind , file complaint to court .

Jaswant Singh (Development Officer)     11 June 2013

Can we make base to master mind's name and adress mentioned in his 1st written statement at police station by sms sender. So that police also include name of master mind.

Jaswant Singh (Development Officer)     11 June 2013

Deepak g, thanks to reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register