LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson daniel (webdeveloper)     28 May 2013

Chapter case bond challenged report every week six months

False Chapter Case Section 107 filed by the building owner wife taking signature of other tenants ladies. I have not accepted paying 5000/- rs Bond In the asst commissioner of police dombivli east. I have photo and video proof how the owner is disturbing me. But no proof of the other ladies claiming me as disturbance. Nor I ever received any summons from the police station about me disturbing any tenant ladies.

The matter co-relates with civil case filed at Kalyan Court by me against the owner for not accepting rent after my father death. Seeing the present scenario the owner wife is taking vengeance against me. My lawyer is only a handling civil cases.

DO I HAVE TO VISIT THE ASST COMM OFFICE EVERY WEEK FOR SIX MONTHS AND REPRESENT THE CASE IF AIM NOT ACCEPTING TO PAY THE CHAPTER BOND UNDER SECTION 107 MONEY OF RS.5000/- . THIS IS WHAT THE OFFICE TOLD ME.

DOES THE LAW GIVE RIGHT TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT TO INTROGATE ME FOR SIX MONTHS AND EVERY WEEK IF CHAPTER BOND AMOUNT IS NOT PAID?

I will loose my job remaining absent for 30 days in six months proving me innocent. Please reply.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register