LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr G V Rao (Advocate)     24 May 2013

Substandard dna reports...just unreliable

Let me inform everyone who wants a DNA test done that all DNA reports are not genuine...their are several FSL's and CFSL's which are issuing substandard reports and playing with innocent lives....Please understand that their are 100's of points on which a DNA report is tested on the floor of the Court....unfortunately many advocates are not testing it fully. In a case where I cross examined the expert from Mumbai FSL the DNA report was set aside by the learned Judge as I proved that the results were unreliable and absolutely trash....I proved beyond reasonable doubt that the DNA report was a false positive and the accused were wrongly shown as being responsible for the murder....Therefore please be careful while approaching for DNA testing....we are not as good as USA or Europe is doing DNA testing.....If anybody is interested I can share the case details and also help in handling their client's or their DNA report....But please do not run to the Courts expecting that the DNA report is the 'the all' and 'end of all' for all problems.....

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register