Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghu (Engineer)     20 May 2013

Transfer of property

Dear Sir/Madam,

My father has expired an year ago and has property on his name. We are two brother and one sister. We would like to transfer the property on my mothers name.

One way I came to know is that we need to do release deed on my mothers name which is very costly.

Other option told to me is do to mutation of propery in GHMC (Hyderabad) for which we need to pay only 0.1% of property value. We all three childerns should sign NOC certificate that we are willing to transfer the propery on my mothers name on which the name on property tax will be changed to my mother.

Does following second option will make my mother legal owner of the property. Please suggest which one should I go - first or second option.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion.

Raghu

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 May 2013

After a person dies, the person's property can be transferred to others in three different ways:

Raghu (Engineer)     23 May 2013

Thank you Sir.

Somehow the link for three ways is not working. Is there a way that I can go thru documents of each way before deciding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register