family property

What  right does a grand son have in grand father property ie. land if father has expired and property is in name of uncle.


Assistant Manager (Legal)

The property is devolved as per sucsession , i.e after the death of grandfather, it will devole, to his sons, daughter, wife and so on as per Hindu Succsession Act .  In your case, after the death of grandfather, it is devolved on your father and your uncles equally.  And after death of your father, the share of your father devolve on you. You have to confirm, how the property  goes in the name of uncle has to be find out.  




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x