Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anwar (engineer)     15 May 2013

Petty case and police verification

Dear sir,

I have a doubt on below issue.

two years ago me and my friends went for an outing and our car has hit a motor bike.There were no complained from the owner off the bike but as we all are drunk police came and send us to the nearby station.Their they asked us to pay petty in the court.The driver has got a petty of 4000rs and rest of us got 200.We paid it in the court and the police said the case was over.

my doubt is, i am now selected for a government job and will the police verification cause any problem due to this?Did my local station has any case record against me?

Please give me your expert advise.

Thanks,

Anwar.

Learning

6 Replies

Satya Mani Tiwari (Service)     15 May 2013

NO IT WILL NOT HAVE ANY RPOBLEM, POLICE VERIFICATION CAN CREATE PROBLEM IN CASE OF ANY ON GOING CRIMINAL TRAIL IN COURT OR ANY REGISTERED CASE UNDER INVESTIGATION BY POLICE IN WHICH YOUR NAME IS INCLUDED AS A SUSPECT OR ACCUSED IN YOUR QUERY BOTH THE INGREDIENTS ARE ABSENT HENCE. NOTHING TO WORRY.

mY PERSONAL ADVICE IS NEVER REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKE AS IT CAN LAND YOU IN SERIOUS TROUBLE

REMEMBER FILM ACTORSALMAN KHAN IS ALSO SUFFERING FROM DRUNKEN DRIVING CASE STILL PENDING IN COURT WHICH HAS LANDED HIM IN SERIOUS TROUBLE SO NEVER DRINK & DRIVE AT LEAST THE DRIVER MUST ALWAYS BE SOBER KEEP IN MIND.  

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2014

your query is vague.  You have been producedin court. Am I right?

you might havfe bene produced based on some FIR No. Am I right?

After FIR you mayhave either been incustody or on bail. Am I right?

(Guest)
Me and my girlfriend were sitting in a park and police came and asked us to go with them and after that they charged us rs 600 and made me sign a document and to write my name and address so i am asking whether my name is registered with them or will not i be able to apply for any private jobs ??

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 September 2018

Originally posted by : Suman Sen gupt
Me and my girlfriend were sitting in a park and police came and asked us to go with them and after that they charged us rs 600 and made me sign a document and to write my name and address so i am asking whether my name is registered with them or will not i be able to apply for any private jobs ??

You probably just paid bribe.

(Guest)
So i am asking is my name registered with them or will it effect my career in anyway ?? Will i be able to apply for any private jobs ??

(Guest)
So i am asking is my name registered with them or will it effect my career in anyway ?? Will i be able to apply for any private jobs ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register