Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

subbu (Software Engineer)     09 May 2013

Need to break a bond

Hi every one,

First of all, I am new to this forum and if i make any mistake please excuse me.

I signed a bond for an it company for 2 years and bond breakage amount is 1.5 lakhs. Now i got another good job  and i want to leave the company. I am ready to pay 1.5 lakhs and i can serve my notice period also. Now iam in notice period. But the thing is, these company guys are very dangerous and they may not allow to leave after my notice period. In that situation, if i came out from the company with out paying any thing what they can do? and I signed an NDA (Non disclosure aggrement). Is there any chances to take legal action based on NDA? 

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 May 2013

You have done well by submitting notice of resignation.

Have you kept proof of dispatch and POD and have you obtained acknowledgment from the company for notice of resignation submitted by you?

What are the precise reasons for deciding to give up this employment?

Why have you words like ‘Dangerous’? Have you been ever threatened, coerced, forced…?

If yes this renders employer as unworthy of being employed with.

Before you decide to pay any bond amount to company, it shall be appropriate to consult a competent and experienced labor consultant/service lawyer with copies of job advertisement, interview call letter, offer letter, selection letter, appointment letter, joining report, bond, NDA, notice of resignation etc, give inputs in person, let your lawyer analyze the merits, and you may proceed under expert advice of your lawyer.

Your lawyer can handle a ‘BOND’ even if it is James Bond.

In the mean time you may go thru the attachments.

If you wish to attach any document in this thread you may erase the names etc to maintain the confidentiality.

Attached File : 296918931 417759075 validity of employment bonds.pdf, 296918931 background paper.pdf downloaded: 74 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register