LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

P Gupta (Practice)     18 August 2009

woman's share in property

Does a woman get her share from parents' property (earned and / or inherited) or from husband's/in-laws' property (earned and / or inherited) or both?

Learning

5 Replies

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     19 August 2009

Yes but upto some limit depends upon your situation. Plz explain your query.

Your further clarification is welcome;

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

Advocate

M:09814110005

PB. & HRY. HIGH COURT CHANDIGARH (INDIA)

With Regards

P Gupta (Practice)     20 August 2009

Dear Mr. advocate, My question has 3 parts and I split the original question into those parts now. Does a woman get her share from parents' property (earned and / or inherited) only? Does a woman get her share from husband's/in-laws' property (earned and / or inherited) only? Does a woman get her share from parents' property (earned and / or inherited) as well as from husband's/in-laws' property (earned and / or inherited)? I think this is a very simple question to answer for any lawyer but responses on this forum are hopeless. Probably this forum is not the right place to share legal matters and suggestions.

VIKRAM BALU (Advocate)     20 August 2009

IF IT IS SIMPLE QUESTION TO ANSWER THEN WHY DO YOU POST QUERY ? ANSWER IT YOURSELF.  NEVER HURT ANYONE BY YOUR COMMENTS

P Gupta (Practice)     20 August 2009

No thanks for the last reply.

By the way, I am not like those who call themselves advocates (with all due respect to them)and that's why I asked this query. But for me this is a very basic question for an advocate. And if this is not a simple question, others can at least add their comments and / or questions.

I did not intend to hurt anyone but I have been disappointed by the responses/involvement of 'right' people on this forum and the reason could be knowledge and expertise available. Anyhow, I can also express myself in Red, Yellow, bold, ... but I won't.

Looking forward to some knowledge sharing from experts.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     22 August 2009

Ms.Gupta,

I ask you only your situation, why you want to know this. coz if the law is so simple then nobody looks toward lawyers. Here are lots of answer to this quetion, like property is in whom name, father or mother, if father then yes if mother then no right, if brothers then upto share like this.

So dont disgrase and made comments, we are here to solve the queries of person in need not to teach everybody the law and regulations. Plz explain your situation, if you need a proper reply, Else sorry  we are unable to help you.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register