Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G.P.Sharma (Hr)     07 May 2013

Esi benefits and claim

Dear Sirs/Madams,

Recently I have take up hr responsibilities in a newly established organisation  Where no seniors available  to assist me in hr related matters and compliances. Recently we have got temporary ESI id cards and medical acceptance cards. In the esi temporary id cards they I have mentioned that to get permanent id card , every insured person required to visit ESI office to get bio metric and photo captured by some date.

Here my questions is an employee required to take his dependents to get id card  to ESI office or only employee biometric and photo is enough???.

After getting the id card , what are the  types of treatment will an employee get. What is the procedure to avail treatment in Esi hospitals and what is the ceiling amount for an employee with respect of treatment in the esi hospitals or  can an employee enjoy unlimited benefits??? .what is the procedure to get treatment in other multi specialty  hospitals???

Thanks in advance..

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 May 2013

Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social security system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependants covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependants, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of cash benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. resulting in loss of earning capacity, the confinement in respect of insured women, dependants of insured persons who die in industrial accidents or because of employment injury or occupational hazard are entitled to a monthly pension called the dependants benefit.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 May 2013

There is no ceiling on expenditure on the treatment of an Insured Person or his family member. Medical care is also provided to retired and permanently disabled insured persons and their spouses on payment of a token annual premium of Rs.120/- .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register