Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pf withdrawal without signature of employer

Page no : 2

Sanjay Ghosh (Sr Trainer)     25 February 2014

Respected Sir

My name is Sanjay Ghosh and i worked in my previous company for 11 years, now my PF claim withdrawal form is rejected two times for the absence of my employers signature.

But i funny part is company it self doing the blunder and submitted my form twice without the signature, i wrote them the reason but still they are not doing the right procedure.

Please guide me how to take legal action against my company and how i can get my PF as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 February 2014

You may write to Appointing Authority, MD.

They have to act to reprimand the designated HR personnel that have to attest the PF form with signature and seal of the establishment.

You can also lodge complaint thru RPFC in nearest PF office and request to depute the PF inspector penalize the establishment.

If you have worked for 11 years then you may not be allowed to withdraw the EPS component.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 February 2014

absconder continues to be in service so cannot withdraw PF.

sandip (owner)     11 December 2014

i have left the organisation with proper resignation and have got the relieving letter.applied for pf and super annuation.followed by mail and phone.but no results.the pf fund is in the pf trust.raised the grievience with rpfo.but the reply was pf withdrawl form not submitted.tried to contact the employer .but not getting any results.

Decided to go legally.please let me know the correct way to proceed,

sandip

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 December 2014

@ Sandip, You have stated that PF fund is in trust: which trust :.....EPFO or approved PF trust of the company? You may download the PF rules of the company and lodge complaint with PF trustee with a copy to MD,CHAIRMAN (for PF and superannuation) and to ( for PF) RPFC, ADDL. CPFC, CPFC....under proper acknowledgement.... Hope you have the proof/acknowledgement of submission of PF forms......or recorded (audiovisual ) admission by HR that you have submitted the PF Forms. You may attach the copy of acknowledgement or mention that on Dated......you have submitted the PF Forms to Mr/Ms....... The PF forms are to be attested and submitted to concerned PF office/trust within 5 days and acknowledgement issued by PF office is to be supplied to employee by effective mode of communication say Redg. Post. You may demand it by Redg. Post only. You may request the ROFC in person with written complaint (obtain proper acknowledgement) to lodge criminal proceedings against employer for non attestation of PF forms and submission....and depute official e.g. PF Inspector to visit the company and penalize it..... Later you can follow up thru RTI.... Other steps are explained in detail in this thread. If you are unable to handle the matter on your own entrust to your lawyer...

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     12 December 2014

very well explained by Mr kumar doab 

before that what was the reason told by your employer is must and have you checked from the epfo site how much they had credited in your pf account is it correct 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register