bearer cheques


My friend has given me as bearer cheque to withdraw . I withdraw and given him him money back but now he is telling that you have given me the amount and he send me a court notice saying IPC sec 420 will will be apply if you dont pay me that. Please suggest me the way and action need to do on this

Has he written your name as Payee  or  Has he written Self and signed on rthe reverse ?


solve problems in criminal cases.

If case is filed you have to appear cotest with  help of proper  legal expert.


Was there previous history of such withdrawals. You should also have proper alibi why bearer cheques were given to you.


Dear sir, The cheque was given on my name and i signed on the back of the cheque while withdrawing . He had some so he couldnt make it to bank so he told me to do so and in good faith did it.I just want to know that on the besis of those cheque no can he file a case on me and if he files it what is a way out. Please suggest for the same as quick as posible.

Can he file a case under IPC SEC 420

He can not do anything , just deny everthing , you did not even got the cheque ,

so forget that you gave him the mony collected from the Bank , he has to give reasons for which the payment was

suposed to be made .

Tit 4 tat , I am not the one who accepted that cheque or encahsed it . He has no case at all ,

and filing criminal complaint will not yeild any result . So its a time to say goodby to your so called friend.


Dear Nitin

First question is this is a court notice or Advocate demand notice?

if this is court notice/Summon then appear before the court and got bail after that contest the case.

if this is an advocate notice then send a proper reply of this notice and claim compensation from him for mentally torture with legal fee.

Feel Free to Call




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x