LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (soft engg)     06 April 2013

Real estate fraud

sir i have been made an sale agreement of 1000 sq.yds of 1 acre land at ocean prestige its a real estate venture of ocean park multitech limited were there was proposed water park with all aminities to the individual said measuring plots agreement was made in 2007 on my regular pressures for documentation for reg. masuring 500 sq.yds each of 2 plots was given to me admeasuring 500sq.yds each polts of 2. But no developments were made no amenities no road, no electricity, no water its like a forest site of this venture is at mukunoor village, rachakonda village adjacent. Road which leads to ibrahim patnam venture name is OCEAN PRESTIGE, what would you suggest me sir to do, i have invested 4,25,000+20000(reg) total 4.2 . Now prestige avenues  office is not there at 4th floor pantaloon buinding himayath nagar hyderabad. no were abouts of this office. like me there are 5000 above customers facing this problem.they intelligently made us to sign on 32-act of 1908 paper took sign and thub impression and registered sale deed but i did not go to any registration office is this sale deed valid registration was done in 2010 march please any advice sir how to get my money back from this fraud company ,they have launched many suitcase companies from same address almost 5-6 companies its one of the biggest real estate scam if we go deep into the issue no financial accounts nothing lootted money closed company cheated many . 

Learning

6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 April 2013

you have paid huge amount and got nothing. Sale deed of landed property is not valid till registered.  Got to thana or contract anti-fraud cell of state police.

rahul (soft engg)     06 April 2013

sudhir sir , thanks for reply means i could not get u sir, they registered sale deed without our presence at sub-registrar as they say that paper 32 act1908 paper is enough for registration idk how without any one presence they did this not only one they registered more than 5000 registrations this way its a big real estate scam.

rahul (soft engg)     16 April 2013

No one replies is this case so tough 

J Nitesh   20 January 2021

Hello There,

Myself J Nitesh from Hyderabad. I am also one of the investor. Today after such a long chase, I got contact details of some senior persons who were involved in this project.

I met a lawyer in this regards. He works as a defense counsel for ACB and CBI courts. He suggested me bringing the entire matter to all the regulatory authorities including Hon’ble Chief Minister and Socio Economic Offence Wings. If you want you can join me. I am looking forward for other investors also so that our case becomes stronger. Definitely we should not leave our hard earned money.

Sanjay Patel   15 May 2022

Hi Nitesh,

I am Sanjay, one of the investor of Ocean Prestige project and also knew few other who have invested in this project.

I want to know the latest update on the project and want to be a part of any forum or association created to raise this issue, please share your contact on my email sanjayz171@yahoo.com.

Sanjay

P Kiran   02 July 2022

Sir, , if  you have good links in Telangana state  govt first try to see if M.ANAND KUMAR could be cross checked for this project involvement,  being a govt employee he was director of 2 companies before this scam broke  , being a Telangana state govt employee  who is one of the  brother out of 4 who have cheated many investors by enrolling them into this venture by taking commissions .

Cases on his bother Ashok are still going on in mahabubnagar. 

Sir , if you can bring it to this to  media then many can join you sir. Thanks and Regards 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register