LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish Kumar (Owner)     05 April 2013

Harassment by government official

My friend has filed RTI against a company and got an information about their illegalities from DGFT department. In these illegalities one of the official from DGFT department was also involved. Now the company and the said officer are harassing my freind by threatning him to file a cse against him based on false allegations while y freind is doing job and not involved in any foreign transactions. Please advise what we can do.

Regards

Harish

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 April 2013

In case heis being thretened with false allegations he can move tha give written compaintg to concerned thana.

Harish Kumar (Owner)     05 April 2013

Sir,

They have sent a letter on their letter head stating that they have found irregularities in an application of IEC filed by my freind (while he has not filed any application) and because of this they will take a legal action if he will not meet with Jt. DGFT. Also they said that the same comopany against which my friend got RTI made a complaint of my friend to Jt. DGFT while my friend does not have any company/firm or doing any import/export business.

The said company and Jt. DGFT shaked hand and want to harass my friend as both have been involved in corruption which is being exposed by RTI filed by my friend.

Please advise.

Harish

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 April 2013

Submit your grievances to higher authorities of the concerned department.

Advocate Bharat Singh (Advocate)     05 April 2013

Put up a representation to head boss of organization ,against that individual who harassing you.if not then call 9531651798

Put up a representation to head boss of organization ,against that individual who harassing you.if not then call 9531651798

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register