Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

First Year LLB Books Required

Page no : 3

prakash.morey@gmail.com (prakash.morey@gmail.com)     23 August 2011

Hi Friends,

I am persuing LLB First Year  . Please suggest me some books that will be Helpful in first year.

Also I am in need of first year LLB notes.

I request friends on this newtwork to contact me who can donate me the books.

Your help would be deeply appreciated.

My email ID - prakash.morey@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Prakash Morey

Chembur , Mumbai

Komal Singh (Executive )     18 October 2011

Hi,

I am L.L.B 1st Year Student with C.C.S University

I  need of first year LLB notes.

Thanks

Komal

Komal Singh (Executive )     18 October 2011

Hi Friends,

I am persuing LLB First Year  . Please suggest me some books that will be Helpful in first year.

Also I am in need of first year LLB notes.

My email ID - somkomal@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Komal Singh

Chennai

Rajashri (xyz)     27 October 2011

Need Help Very Urgent...

I am pursuing 3 year llb and urgently in need of law books of semester 1,for the following subjects 

Torts,Contract -1,Labour Law and Legal Language- author Mockle.

My exams start on 22nd Nov 2011 before which I need the books, I will return them if required

If anyone has the following set of books any other author's will also do but the language of the book should be easy to study and understand so that it will be easier for me since I am running short of time.

Please do contact me at rsprajashree@gmail.com

Kindly help.

Regards,

Rajashree

Arun (Manager)     27 August 2012

Hi All,

I am persuing LLB First Year From Mumbai University. 

Please suggest me some books that will be Helpful in first year. Also I am in need of first year LLB notes.

As i am from the background of Engineering, so i  request all the friends on this newtwork to guide me and also suggest me the books, which i can buy and study. Your help would be deeply appreciated.

My email ID - arun.oct1@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

Arun - 9821721901

Mulund , Mumbai

Zaheera Amreen (Law student)     19 September 2012

Good Evening Prashanth Sir,

I have seen ur posts,that u replied to ever person who is need of a help regarding LLB First year books like me,Sir i am a student of LLb First year,but i have no idea abt where will i get these law first year books,and i am even worried abt the notes of LLb first year,i dont know whom to ask what to do,then i searched in google abt it,i got this website i felt really very happy by reading all those posts,in the same hope that u will also help me as u do for every person who needs help.This is the first website where i have seen a person like u,who not only replys to every post but also help them in every aspect.Sir actually i have already completed my B.Com Computers,and now i want to go for higher studies this is my aim to become a Criminal lawyer.I have stared my journey of becoming a criminal lawyer,so i need ur help,plz suggest me some good books relating to law and plz tell me where will i get LLb first year books and even notes.I really thank u in advance as u r doing a fabulous job by helping law students like us.Hoping For ur sooner reply sir.Thank u once again.....

Riday Mondal (Student)     09 June 2015

1. I am in need of first year LLB Books In English.

2. I request friends on this newtwork to contact me who can donate me the books.

Jai Gupta   28 July 2015

Dear All.

I am student of 1st year LLB from Choudhary Charan Singh University, i am looking the books as my collage has not confirm that whose writer's books  i have to purchase from market.

please guide me and also suggest for notes and guide.

Jai Gupta

harishankar pal   30 July 2017

i m appearing first year llb for 3 years in mumbai university.

i need books for my further education. so can anyone help me out with this ?

Thanks

Regards
Harishankar pal

Rakhi Bali   22 January 2018

Hello...i m a frst year student of law ...i hv jst taken admission in b.r ambedkar university ...can plz anyone tell me thw syllabus and the books for the first year ...the syllabus is not there on the university website

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register