First Year LLB Books Required

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     07 October 2009

PLS GO THROUGH THE WEB ADDRESS::https://hanumant.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=1&Itemid=7&limitstart=10

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     07 October 2009

FIRST YEAR NOTES ARE AVAILABLE IN    https://hanumant.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=1&Itemid=7&limitstart=10 

shikha (student)     18 October 2009

i am a first year law student in five years integrated programe can u plz suggest me some books to study nd hw to make notes i wil be greatful to u.

thank you in advance

hanisha (COMPANY SECRETARY)     09 November 2009

It is very good to find helping Professionals .....and I would be more thankful if some body can help me out wid the LLB 4TH SEM NOTES......South GUj. University

The Subjects Are:

1.Labour Laws, INternational Law, Human Rights, Income tax,Land Law  And Company Law

Please help me asap its really urgent......Thanks in Advance

Tajuddin Nurmahamad Inamdar (Project Officer Selp Help Groups In Pune)     07 July 2010

Dear sir,

If u can help out , i required llb first yr notes .  i am new in pune so its difficult to find notes.

Waiting for your reply.

Sajid Sheikh (Student)     09 July 2010

Hats off to every one ....I am hoping to get some help from you all in my next sem...Actually I m about to give exams of 4th sem after about 15 days for which i have material...

Ravi Gupta (Service)     12 September 2010

Please also help me in getting the notes for Ist year LLB. I am a working professional and having least time to study from the books but I am attending all the lectures on Saturdays & Sundays. Your help will definitely help me in growing my carrier.

Ravi Gupta

Arjun R. Prabhu (student)     20 October 2010

Hi Friends,

My name is Arjun,

I am currently in the 1st yr LLb in Mumbai University,

My exams are starting on 15th november, which mean I have just 26 days left

However I still dont have any notes & have no idea from where to study,

can someone please guide me...

veni (trainee)     13 January 2011

Hello Sir,

Kindly Let me know if you have any data regarding "Bar Bench Relationships"

Professional Ethics for Lawyers" and Accountancy for Lawyers"

my e-mail id is cs.veni@gmail.com

veni (trainee)     13 January 2011

Hello Sir,

Kindly Let me know if you have any data regarding "Bar Bench Relationships"

Professional Ethics for Lawyers" and Accountancy for Lawyers"

my e-mail id is cs.veni@gmail.com

NETHAJI.MBA.LLB. (student)     10 February 2011

sir..

i m Nethaji

and doing LL.B.3yr.... i want 1st year 2nd Sem notes..in KSLU...

leena (student)     12 February 2011

To All,

Prashant Mali's website(www.pmfoundation.com) and Hanumant Deshmukh's website (www.hanumant.com) are the very gud sites for law notes. Must thank them for such a great contribution for the upcoming Lawyers. ur notes are the best one and covers all the facts which are either required for preparing for an exam or getting knowledge for any law subjects.
 THANK U VERY MUCH FOR SUCH CONTRIBUTION

Leena

Varadharajan (MANAGER)     21 May 2011

I am studying 2'nd semester in banglore under KSLU,i need important questions for the examnation point of  view???????????regarding property law

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     21 May 2011

pls visit www.hanumanth.com

Roja Kumari (1 st year llb student)     20 July 2011

i am a first year law student in five years integrated programe can u plz suggest me some books to study nd hw to make notes i wil be greatful to u.

thank you in advance or else can any one donate me LLB 1year books please im very poor need some one help plase give me donar contact number and iam in hyderabad