Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

megh dute (TSI)     03 April 2013

Maintenence case

Hi Members

My oponent file crpc125 after 1 month of file 498a. But i got AB from HC with condition of Rs.5000/- paid per month to her. Court writen on order that crpc125 & any other maintenance is not maintaneble. 

In that case is court give any maintence order? Another point they again file HMA24 but not mension in their petition that they already getting money.

So what i will do? How i will counter them?

Thanks

Megh

Learning

5 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     04 April 2013

no.she wl not multiple maintenance. pay her through cheque and fight the case fullproof.

Ranee....... (NA)     04 April 2013

no.she wl not get multiple maintenance. pay her through cheque and fight the case fullproof.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     04 April 2013

File your objections taking the contention of the high court order.

1 Like

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     04 April 2013

I agree with Ad Rajoo.

deb (others)     04 April 2013

wife got interim maintenance us125 and maintenance us24 in divorce suit. order of us24 was including maintenance with us125 and 4times than us125, wife received maintenance us24 only.later the divorce suit goes to ex-party in favour of husband. then wife file a misc. case to restore the mat suit and file arear maintenance after divorce order to next 3 years and file another maintenance case us125(though first maintenance case us125 is pending). all the cases are pending now. under this situation 1. what will be the steps of husband? 2. what will be the step of wife? 3. what will be future/order of these cases? 4. what step will be safe for husband?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register